OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

sir_fire

Distinguished
Can't wait for the Fromdrones to start crying over how hard and unfair AC is since they can't roll their way out of getting slapped by a Grenade or a Plasma Cannon blast or how they have to buy all the good shit instead of cheesing the game mechanics.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
1670866153046688.jpg

WHAT IN THE FUCK
WHO IS THIS
WHAT DID THEY DO TO MY BOY ISSAC
Ah, so it's gonna disappoint me like Callisto Protocol. Great.

I will just stick to my 900+ modded Skyrim.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Completely different. Worst in Dead Space so far is some changes to characters appearance. Gameplay is for all we’ve seen an improvement

Callisto’s problem is that it’s ended up being The Order 1886 set in space rather than any kind of survival horror.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member

wow, just wow

for a second there, you can hear the intensity of Zack's voice, when gomez pops in, and then it goes back to lifeless again

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Yugioh also got a Multiversal tree going with this Visas = Starfrost story.

@Masterblack06

Manadome Prime-Heart looks badass too

manadome_prime_heart_by_alanmac95_dfk3nbk-pre.png
when your name is based on aspects of VIshnu hell yeah your gonna be dope

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
when your name is based on aspects of VIshnu hell yeah your gonna be dope
This whole story is playing out like Arc-V

Visas Starfrost (Yuya) confronting his various parallel world counterparts stirring up things in their worlds.

After their beaten, Visas and Yuya both even merge with them to become a dragonic monstrosity. Yuya becoming Supreme King Z-ARC and Visas becoming this

1461_20221130050504_img_1_317u73z8BzgCRee7HK9u3o85G7GmCI459zn4qd2pQZsf1Ma7UZrNDqHKlLwnRojP.png

It’s even a Fusion like Z-Arc.

So that leaves me wondering if Visas was actually the villain in this story. Up until now, I thought he was traveling other worlds to stop his counterparts and restore order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back