• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Every now and then the Ai likes to take it easy, other time it just goes insane and makes nonsense and some times you get actually decent cards.
Supply_Trap_Hole_-_Copy.jpg
>opponent kaijus you and then drops their boss
>you hit them with this bullshit and then +2 off it

COPE SEETHE MALD

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Always thought Odd-Eyes Raging Dragon was redundant. Made the exact same way as Odd-Eyes Rebellion and even has a similarity effect. Plus no explanation is made for why it even exists
It exists because of Z-Arcs influence, when it does its attack and Yuya get covered in that blue flame, his face becomes Z-Arcs original face.

Regardless Jaden did the whole "fusion with an alternate version of myself" first when he came to terms with the Supreme King. The voice overlay is great

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
its hilarious how EVIL and EDGY the supreme king was despite the Gentle Dark being the good force in GX
:hestonpls

One could argue he was that way due to being corrupted and full of grief when jaden became him. The Supreme King is obsessed with maintaining order, but because of the way he came about here, I suppose it could be said that he internalized maintaining order as 'crush anyone who gets in your way, or even so much as looks at you funny.' :mjlol

NGL, Supreme King has the best OST in the entire GX series. Perfectly lines up both with him, and how sorrowful Jaden himself is after being partially responsible for what he believed to be the deaths of his friends.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
its hilarious how EVIL and EDGY the supreme king was despite the Gentle Dark being the good force in GX
:hestonpls

felt that 00's cheesy edge, surging through my veins, made me almost felt like this

26836cd7bc8ea5f3152d672c219d73c6.jpg

plus, 2007 amv levels - poster edition

just

sheesh :wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back