• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Finally, yes.
NRCTG1S.png

liar

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
One could argue he was that way due to being corrupted and full of grief when jaden became him. The Supreme King is obsessed with maintaining order, but because of the way he came about here, I suppose it could be said that he internalized maintaining order as 'crush anyone who gets in your way, or even so much as looks at you funny.' :mjlol

NGL, Supreme King has the best OST in the entire GX series. Perfectly lines up both with him, and how sorrowful Jaden himself is after being partially responsible for what he believed to be the deaths of his friends.

Happy Antonio Banderas GIF

sir_fire

Distinguished
Ouch ?

ok.
No seriously, a certain movie tie-in game had better combat than even Darksiders 1 and that was practically just a 3d version of a side-scrolling beat em up that only becomes real 3d when bosses were fought.

But comparing Darksiders to a movie tie-in is... Well...

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
In GOW, Kratos rolled Zeus.
If Kratos fought Zeus at his best from Greek Myth, a mere shake of Zeus' head would be enough to evaporate Kratos, while shaking the infinite universe itself. :hestonpls
But but… Muh Multiversal World Tree shaking Thor and Jormungandr feat

Bruh, the fn bleach section

is just getting sadder and sadder

They legit arguing that Tousen is gay

cause he wanted to see hisagi's face before he died

except Tosen's entire reason for becoming and betraying the shinigami was for a woman :hestonpls

Bruh, what the fuck is this?!
Kaname Tousen isn't gay, the nigga was legit fucking BLIND! He was Blind HIS ENTIRE LIFE! How dare he wants to see his own Lieutenants face before he dies right?
Give me a fucking break...

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Give me my goddamn solo strife game

I need it

he's my favorite of the 4 very closely followed by death
DS 3 and Genesis sold well enough iirc, so it should be coming in the next years tho THQ Nordic said recently that it isn't in development so we might have to wait.

I didn't really like Strife in Abomination , he was a major dick , but i did like how in Genesis he could switch from laid back demeanor to super serious on a dime depending on the situation.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Bruh, what the fuck is this?!
Kaname Tousen isn't gay, the nigga was legit fucking BLIND! He was Blind HIS ENTIRE LIFE! How dare he wants to see his own Lieutenants face before he dies right?
Give me a fucking break...
tell that too monkey

he even had tosen x hisagi profile pic before he changed to kenpachi :hestonpls

its still in the thread :russ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back