• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Don’t see how making clouds over a city = country levels of power.

if you don't know how the basic ke stuff work in obd, don't ever quote me

cloud layer/parting/alteration feats in obd, range from city+ up to country+ levels, depending on the case

so

yeah

i showed you a casual example which fit the criteria, cuz we do this for years

don't apply sb logic to me, simple, you should know by now how the obd works

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
if you don't know how the basic ke stuff work in obd, don't ever quote me

cloud layer/parting/alteration feats in obd, range from city+ up to country+ levels, depending on the case

so

yeah

i showed you a casual example which fit the criteria, cuz we do this for years

don't apply sb logic to me, simple, you should know by now how the obd works
Answer this than, how come a nuke took him and did more damage to him (thoroughly destroyed his body) while none of Cole’s attacks combined did that amount of damage. And End game Cole > Beast?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This isn’t Sb logic or whatever. I’m looking at this from a completely objective point of view from what the game itself goes by

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
The Beast from Kessler’s time seems like a different person altogether too

latest

and kessler knew of john white having the conduit gene (as it is the only reason he let him in the First Sons organization in the first place), and wolfe, who personally worked alongside Kessler for decades, stated that his predictions were accurate

''b-but it aint john white gais :smh '' nig plz

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
let me put it like that

present john = moonlight dragoon

future john = wwraith

they

feel

kinda similar huh?

who knows, somebody could say, they the same poster :hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
latest

and kessler knew of john white having the conduit gene (as it is the only reason he let him in the First Sons organization in the first place), and wolfe, who personally worked alongside Kessler for decades, stated that his predictions were accurate

''b-but it aint john white gais :smh '' nig plz
Alright got me there, but point still stands for everything else mentioned. The Beast of the Future timeline, John or not, went from Kessler being able to fight much like Cole, to being too strong for anyone to beat from Kessler refusing to fight hence why Kessler had to time travel back and make sure Cole, his future self, doesn’t have things get to that point.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Don’t see how making clouds over a city = country levels of power.
I dunno about what you guys are taking about, but clouds have mass and a lot of OBD calcs have gotten country levels of power and up over cloud parting/ect . Most authors don't understand stuff like this which is why we also subscribe to death of the author for the most part because it leads to silly inconsistencies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I dunno about what you guys are taking about, but clouds have mass and a lot of OBD calcs have gotten country levels of power and up over cloud parting/ect . Most authors don't understand stuff like this which is why we also subscribe to death of the author for the most part because it leads to silly inconsistencies.
Wouldn’t this cloud feat technically be the inconsistency in this case? It really serves no significance beyond being a cool background for the boss fight and besides Future Beast in Infamous approaches that and from a story standpoint.

Near the end of the game, The Beast of the present timeline got destroyed by a nuclear missile, its just that it can pull itself back together from even being vaporized

Just seems silly for End Game Cole to think a nuclear missile is the best solution to beating the Beast when he’s apparently millions of times more potent than the strongest nukes.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
go back to learn the basic obd stuff

you really don't know the term/stuff work, don't post in convo only, browse the obd wiki or threads for examples, there are dozens of examples, don't take the whole author narration in account, in obd, we try to separate that, cuz author intent is wrong in vs fights, most of the times

thats

some really sb mindset

smh

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Wouldn’t this cloud feat technically be the inconsistency in this case? Nothing else besides Future Beast in Infamous approaches that and from a story standpoint, near the end of the game The Beast of the present timeline got destroyed by a nuclear missile, its just that it can pull itself back together from even being vaporized

Just seems silly for End Game Cole to think a nuclear missile is the best solution to beating the Beast when he’s apparently millions of times more potent than the strongest nukes.

I wouldn't know I'm not a big fan of infamous. But having country level fire power and being worried by nukes are the kind of inconsistencies that come with authors not understanding physics. That doesn't mean we just ignore the feat unless there's sufficient reason to discredit it. But the author being dumb isn't enough, which is why death of the author is a thing here.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
even paxtroll, who is a kamachi bot, programmed by kamachi himself

knows more than you in that aspect, lmao :mjlol

don't worry

if you practice/read more obd stuff, you gon reach paxtroll levels, someday :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back