• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #24: Xmas goes to those with courage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
M5Sh3G-k0L2IBPfxdWX3PS2fx_DcQgO5szEBXDfEhQk.jpg

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, Toriyama considers SSB the end all be all, only surpassed by Broly and Beerus. To everyone else, Broly surpassing SSB didn't look like a big deal since the anime had everyone fighting Blue, but Toriyama treats it as this amazing never before seen feat. No wonder he won't write UI again in the movies, Toriyama must consider it the absolute end all be all of strength if it makes the almighty SSB fodder.
I still wonder how the hell Toriyama would make Goku Black be a threat if FUSED Zamasu can't stand against 2 SSBs. Did he run around sneaky like Cell or something?

From another user outside the site, but it’s true

Super Saiyan Blue is suppose to be unmatched in Toriyama’s napkin notes. Toei and Toyotaro turned it into the jobber form and now the damage has been done smh

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
That might've been in the original ideas and drafts for Super Saiyan Blue with Vegeta and Goku in early DBS but by the time of the Goku Black/Future Trunks Saga and the Tournament of Power arc, it stopped with the introduction of Ultra Instinct - Signs-/Omen and Mastered Ultra Instinct.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, UI outranks it massively

I do think it’s locked out of the movies because it’s too powerful, that’s why Goku can’t access it again

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
God I fucking hate how retarded my father is.

"Son, I am renting a car!"

"Yeah, from which company?"

"Budget, Rent-A-Car!"

"There is no Budget Rent-A-Car in Brockton. Just Enterprise."

"Yeah, well, they said they are west chestnut street."

"That's Enterprise."

"Well, I called them and talked rl them!"

"That's not even their actual number. I checked. Did they ask you to pay with a gift card?"

"Yes, why?"

"That's a scammer. Don't do it."

"No, you're wrong!"

"Here are three different sources that clarify as such. All from reputable news sources. Same angle. Prepaid gift card and 500 USD."

"No, you're wrong! I am doing it anyway and he will deliver it tomorrow."

"Okay, but when I am right, you're buying Chinese tomorrow and calling the police."

"Deal! As if I would ever be wrong."

Free Chinese tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back