• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #25: Merry Christmas!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, Vince returning like this never surprised me in the least.
Nothing concrete after appeared in the Scandal and Vince is honestly too much of a workaholic to ever stop wanting to work.
There was no way he was gonna step back until the day he died.

Him wanting to sell the Company to someone else and not his family is also a dick move... but that's also what his father did to him(And his father barely acknowledged his existence) so yeah, I can equally see that.
I'm not a fan of the news but that I can see why it happened.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yes, but unlike Vince, Trump is completely powerless and his position has already been taken over in the world-to-be. He will lose to DeSantis in the primary.
And then DeSantis will lose to a Demrat, because the left will just cheat using voter fraud again, and nobody will do a damn thing to stop them. :wow

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
alright lets hold off the fanfic for the moment there pal
It's not a fanfic. The midterm confirmed it. Trump is done. Dude's so fucking depleted that he can't even get Kevin McCarthy over the line. He's such a shell that he's now reduced to selling cringe NFTs for his pathetic Boomer onlyfans.

Honestly, Vince returning like this never surprised me in the least.
Nothing concrete after appeared in the Scandal and Vince is honestly too much of a workaholic to ever stop wanting to work.
There was no way he was gonna step back until the day he died.

Him wanting to sell the Company to someone else and not his family is also a dick move... but that's also what his father did to him(And his father barely acknowledged his existence) so yeah, I can equally see that.
I'm not a fan of the news but that I can see why it happened.

I don't think he's interested in a creative role. He just wants to screw everybody by forcing a sale. Basically if I can't have it, no one can.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Whether DeSantis beats Trump or not, its irrelevant. The left will cheat and claim another 'victory', until the people have had enough of their shit. Sooner or later, a line will be crossed.
im on the opinion he stays in Florida and keep that shit red as fuck until we found a suitable replacement

>what about the country
fuck em neither party give two shits about us anyways and he ain't gonna suddenly fix that rotting cancer

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
im on the opinion he stays in Florida and keep that shit red as fuck until we found a suitable replacement

>what about the country
fuck em neither party give two shits about us anyways and he ain't gonna suddenly fix that rotting cancer
Its as Razor put it, shit changes from the bottom up at local elections, not from the top-down. People got it backwards.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
It's not a fanfic. The midterm confirmed it. Trump is done. Dude's so fucking depleted that he can't even get Kevin McCarthy over the line. He's such a shell that he's now reduced to selling cringe NFTs for his pathetic Boomer onlyfans.
m8 we acting like THE GOP didn't sabotage most of the candidates and most that he did support won

i don't think his fat ass is great either and he shown he hasn't learn a damn thing but lets act like its facts here

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He's not staying in Florida after a 20 point win and after that inaugural speech, which was made for a national audience. He's smart enough to know it's now or never. His star will never be brighter than it is now so he has to take the shot.

Florida has been realigned so it really doesn't matter what he does. No Democrat is winning statewide there for the foreseeable future.

m8 we acting like THE GOP didn't sabotage most of the candidates and most that he did support won

i don't think his fat ass is great either and he shown he hasn't learn a damn thing but lets act like its facts here
Brah, almost all of those are candidates in red areas. Means jack shit. Almost every single one of his candidates in a competitive race lost and even his biggest fans in Congress aren't listening to him now. He's finished. Kaput.

That's why I said he plans on selling it, just like his father was going to do if he didn't show he was capable of holding it.
It's an absolute dick move but it makes sense with what happened to him in life.
I think the board needs to unanimously approve for a sale to go forward. We will have to see what Stephanie and Nick Khan do. Either way, terrible for the company. Civil war is here.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Its as Razor put it, shit changes from the bottom up at local elections, not from the top-down. People got it backwards.
as i said Heavy D good but given the competion he has its like comparing a B-tier singer to low rent sound cloud rappers

better keep him there and make sure the idea of a Dem in Florida is laughable then waste time with the office and deal the usual BS that'll hamper him and leave Florida open to be sabotaged by some dem or some RINO

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
OK, we're getting too much into this shit now before masterblack comes.

Gotta just stay on the topic of one insane egocentric Boomer.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, that's most likely gonna be the case unless Vince really... REALLY just wanted to go back to working and that's it and in any capacity.
I think the board needs to unanimously approve for a sale to go forward. We will have to see what Stephanie and Nick Khan do. Either way, terrible for the company. Civil war is here.
Vince couldn't just Retire in peace huh

jesus why the fuck can he deal with it the talent is happier now that he's gone and the company is doing well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back