• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So I'm usually not into making life changing decisions buuuuut....

I got randomly called by a marine recruiter this morning asking if I wanna have a meeting today.

I went and did have the meeting with full intention of not joining but leaving I'm not so sure now.

Dude made a convincing argument and the pays good, I'll have tuition assistance, more credibility for jobs, job training to make up for missed college time and have discounts on insurance and pretty much everything.

But idk if I really want to take the plunge but I have only till tonight to make my decision, so I wanna ask if anyone here has experience in the military.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I'm not sure if I should be happy or disappointed that I keep forgetting that Mha even exists anymore :mjlol. I'm almost satisfied just looking at the synopsis from leaks because this shit is moving at a literal glacial pace. It's like in slow motion or something :kobeha.

I'll give it credit for shitting on Betagou's and Mirio's friend's ultimate attacks though, if I were them I'd try and find a new career field after this :skully.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>person goes on Twitter and says keflas design sucks ass
>lists a bunch of reasons why they think it's garbage
>says that people should make their own designs for kefla or use theirs
>this is their redesign
Screenshot_20230120-194410_TikTok.jpg

Jesus christ

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>person goes on Twitter and says keflas design sucks ass
>lists a bunch of reasons why they think it's garbage
>says that people should make their own designs for kefla or use theirs
>this is their redesign
Screenshot_20230120-194410_TikTok.jpg

Jesus christ
Bro that design fucking sucks.

Amateur level art at best too

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
You need to be real, real careful with artists.

That's one of the reasons I'm a bit at a loss.

East Asia, Europe, and North America need to have more kids very quickly.
Even China’s losing its population for the first time and at an alarming rate.

Guess that One-Child Policy, untold numbers of aborted Chinese girls, treating native minorities like the Uyghur like garbage, Zero-Covid Policy, along with God knows what other draconian laws by the CCP is biting them in the ass

I’d imagine their going to regret giving Winnie the Pooh a third term too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back