• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #27: The Show Must go on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
also little story, yesterday I was cutting my nails with a new, -sharp set of clippers at night. Emphasis on sharp because I accidentally took off my left pinky's toenail.

Quickly made my way to the bathroom so I could wash off the blood, my sister was still up and so I asked her if she could get an alcohol pad and a bandage.

Suddenly my mom wakes up and my sister and mom just start yelling at me angrily for cutting off my toenail. And I'm all like :mjgrin "bruh its not like I wanted to cut off my toenail" seriously I just needed a bandage and some disinfectant not insults. :wow

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
also little story, yesterday I was cutting my nails with a new, -sharp set of clippers at night. Emphasis on sharp because I accidentally took off my left pinky's toenail.

Quickly made my way to the bathroom so I could wash off the blood, my sister was still up and so I asked her if she could get an alcohol pad and a bandage.

Suddenly my mom wakes up and my sister and mom just start yelling at me angrily for cutting off my toenail. And I'm all like :mjgrin "bruh its not like I wanted to cut off my toenail" seriously I just needed a bandage and some disinfectant not insults. :wow
Your mother and sister clearly skipped out on empathy class. :wow

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Nah, my ma was probably pissed cause she has late night work and was tryna get some z beforehand, my sister was just being a bitch for some reason though.
My previous line of thought still stands. That excuse for your ma isn't even a good one. Though I guess she at least has one, in the form of stress, as opposed to your sister, who was apparently in CUNT mode for no reason.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

Base Saiyans pretty stronk

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Adamant soul Looking back. All the Signers have gotten new upgrades for the Dragons except Ruka

Yusei’s got several including Stardust Warrior, Shooting Majestic Star Dragon and third new Quasar clone

Jack Atlas got Red Supernova Dragon

Crow’s got Black-Winged Assault Dragon

Lua’s got Power Tool Braver Dragon

And Ancient Fairy Dragon gets an errata to nerf it

:hestonpls

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
tbf there not normally like that though.
You'd know them personally, so I'll just have to take you at your word.

Even still though, if I were your brother or family member, I wouldn't get mad at you for that shit, even if I was stressed as hell. Getting angry at you for something that was a total accident like that and berating you isn't gonna solve anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back