OBD Convo #28: obd, we gotta stay focused and courageous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
At my job
I be getting carts n shit making sure everything straight n right and apparently the bitch gets pissy over me not leaving enough room for her to go thru to lock the door threaten to write me up just because there been times I forget to do di despite trying to make sure there's enough inside
I think you should find a new job. Your current one doesn’t sound great. You should start searching for a job you’re actually interested in tonight if you have the time

fawg0txi7uja1.png

@Masterblack06 Since you are the Yu-Gi-Oh expert, how close is this reference that FGO put up actually being true?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Oh, a truly bitchy boss...
Yeah, the best thing I can say here is to basically either look for another job or straight up talk to her or someone above her and set the record straight. Because she legit sounds like a maniac whose throwing her power around.
Nah I detest job hunting given how bad it was the last time I went thru it plus it pays well n close to the house

I just want to transfer positions cause I'm bout done being a cart attendant

Nah I detest job hunting given how bad it was the last time I went thru it plus it pays well n close to the house

I just want to transfer positions cause I'm bout done being a cart attendant

Okay, then you gotta go to the upper brass and prove yourself... that or just talk to the upper brass about transferring to a new position then.
I remember when I worked my job, they even offered to do a transfer position or changing my time but my supervisor was the nice type. Your boss seems like a bitch so you may have to play on her terms... which sucks.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Welp, I finally got around to playing Cold Steel IV just now.
Time to see what all the... well, "hype" is the opposite word I'd use to describe what people have said about the game :mjgrin

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Astaro @Paxton @Thegoldenboy2188
>Kumogawa, Acclerator, and Touma
>vs Magical Girls
>Magical Girls are winning the fight by constantly juggling them
>Touma hits the ground first
>immediately goes into AOE IB mode
>Kumogawa immediately starts spamming supers
>Accelerator just stands around and charges bar for both Touma and Kumogawa to spam

fucking Touma coming in fucking clutch

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer Crazy how what… 4 or 5 sets of support and I’m reminded from this event how underwhelming Dark Magician still is from people using it. Played against the deck more than 10 times and only lost one game because I bricked.

Heroes are definitely the most overall successful of the main character archetypes, ignoring that brief Tier 0 Pepe format from Yuya. Dark Magician is cool but I want to see Konami give some love to other Spellcasters.

Like Spellbooks, a once top tier deck, who have been reduced to an engine for other Spellcaster decks to use these days and could use more support. They even have a better Dark Magician.

1047921.jpg

Had great fun with this deck throughout Zexal even after they banned Judgment and I switched over to Mermails for my main deck.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Welp, I finally got around to playing Cold Steel IV just now.
Time to see what all the... well, "hype" is the opposite word I'd use to describe what people have said about the game :mjgrin
People disliked it? havent heard much about cold steel III and IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back