• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #28: obd, we gotta stay focused and courageous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
FpwUgAoX0AUVosJ

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 ^^Now THAT'S how Milleniummon deserves to be represented, not as a lame ass MOTW but as a badass titan of destruction tearing through space itself like wet tissue paper. :awesome

Is decks using Mileniunmon on the digimon TCG good?

Based Toriyama.

Now people will want the japanese being replaced in their own country out of spite since these motherfcukers are vindictive cunts

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Is decks using Mileniunmon on the digimon TCG good?
Bare in mind I don't actually play the game myself (no scene for it near me and nowadays they don't even sell the cards here), I just watch videos from a couple Youtubers on it. So I'm not really an authority on what works or doesn't work in the game.

Typing in Digimon TCG Milleniummon on Youtube does bring up decklist videos from people who placed highly with them in tournaments, but given none of these videos were uploaded any more recent than a YEAR AGO or more, that's not really a good sign.

We can ASSUME it was good at some point but has likely been power crept out of relevancy since then, which is sadly appropriate now that I think about it given that's exactly what happened to Milleniummon in terms of its tier placement within the franchise as a whole. :maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back