• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #28: obd, we gotta stay focused and courageous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigismund

@Blade
355490314-300-159091.png
Why did they allow covers for Fanfiction
Honestly Im more annoyed they didnt try and make it symmetrical, rather than the undoubtedly shit content

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
You know, I'm kind of surprised we don't have a ProjectMoon discussion thread setup here already :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro
I FUCKING TOLD YOU. I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD DO IT. YOU SHOULD HAVE LISTENED
I like how Konami just dropped the whole theme of evolution by saying fuck it and giving the Dinosaur his extra effect off being summoned from any Fire monster effect rather than a Reptile.

The real prize is that new Evolzar. Rank 6 (and generic with a bonus for using Dinosaur as materials rather than requiring them) is perfect for Transcendrakes

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Necessary too. Evols are a cool idea but in practice were clunky by 2011 standards of Yugioh and their amazing Evolzar Xyz monsters seeing better use in Dino Rabbit

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Dino fans eating good too with the new legacy support.

Holy shit at the Rank 4 Grenosaurus retrain. A retrain of one of the first 3 Xyz monsters ever to be printed in the game.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I like how Konami just dropped the whole theme of evolution by saying fuck it and giving the Dinosaur his extra effect off being summoned from any Fire monster effect rather than a Reptile.

The real prize is that new Evolzar. Rank 6 (and generic with a bonus for using Dinosaur as materials rather than requiring them) is perfect for Transcendrakes

Necessary too. Evols are a cool idea but in practice were clunky by 2011 standards of Yugioh and their amazing Evolzar Xyz monsters seeing better use in Dino Rabbit

Dino fans eating good too with the new legacy support.

Holy shit at the Rank 4 Grenosaurus retrain. A retrain of one of the first 3 Xyz monsters ever to be printed in the game.

All we need now to make this the best dinosaur support ever is some
DINO DNA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back