Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
qBY46XB.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Friendly reminder that in just one Zenkai boost, Goku got stronger than every single person he ever fought up to that point in his lifetime combined

That’s our GOATku

KindheartedPeacefulCurassow-size_restricted.gif
That last zenkai was so ridiculous that I couldn't even be mad at it :mjlol .
In essence it's all thanks to Bardock's wish :mjpls
Oh god don't remind us about that shit. Literally wrote something that invalidates basically the entire series. What the hell was the manga thinking :mjlol?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
That last zenkai was so ridiculous that I couldn't even be mad at it :mjlol .

Oh god don't remind us about that shit. Literally wrote something that invalidates basically the entire series. What the hell was the manga thinking :mjlol?
90,000 to 3,000,000 :skully

Literally add the power levels of every single person Goku ever fought before that fight and it still doesn’t come remotely close

In essence it's all thanks to Bardock's wish :mjpls
Toyo our Boyo :dead

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>The Dbs movies are filler

Me: Wait what filler to what? The manga that is playing catchup or the anime that doesn't exist.

> Its fanservice filler man get better reading comprehension. The anime is the main canon and they're just padding for that.

The anime doesn't exist anymore even if it comes back and even if it does wouldn't they have to adapt a shitload of other stuff including the movies? How is it filler when the two other mediums are forced to catch up.

Like I'm not the only person who sees the flaw in this logic right? Like shit man just say the movies are just fanservice :mjlol . You'd actually be correct then :hestonpls .

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
And Magenta offers Hedo a billion dollars for each android he builds, idk if that was mentioned in the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back