>Digivolves into ultimate
>Has power on the level of Megidramon
>has an attack that absorbed all matter as well as light
>Gets seperated from the MC's Digimon
>procceeds to one shot him
>Can still digivolve further

Bro what the fuck
That Dark Counterpart privilege. :mjpls

It's not exactly unheard for the dark versions of Digimon to be stronger than their light counterparts.
Cherubimon Vice one-shotting Seraphimon (whose supposed to be the strongest of the three celestial angels) anyone?

Pulling Lucemon/Arkadimon shenanigans with regards to higher level Digimon is just the cherry on top. :maybe

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That Dark Counterpart privilege. :mjpls

It's not exactly unheard for the dark versions of Digimon to be stronger than their light counterparts.
Cherubimon Vice one-shotting Seraphimon (whose supposed to be the strongest of the three celestial angels) anyone?

Pulling Lucemon/Arkadimon shenanigans with regards to higher level Digimon is just the cherry on top. :maybe
Man is gonna be a fucking monster if he hits mega

too bad the show only has 2 episodes left
they really fucked up the pacing
:hestonpls

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Man is gonna be a fucking monster if he hits mega
And on top of that, he and his dark counterpart have a fusion form.
Because it disassembles and recreates everything such as the Digimon in its surroundings and the environment merely by existing, there is a risk that the Digital World will be completely rewritten in the blink of an eye as a result of this Digimon manifesting.
SWEET JESUS! :geezuspepe
too bad the show only has 2 episodes left
they really fucked up the pacing
Sounds like classic Young Hunters syndrome.

They spent too much time on random shit and are now having to rush the ending.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Also Ghost Game has ALL Ultimate/Mega level Digimon being able to create their own universes/dimensions. :maybe
The episode does have them fighting in like this space full of universes and shit

And on top of that, he and his dark counterpart have a fusion form.

SWEET JESUS! :geezuspepe
On some Zeed shit but cranked to 11. what the fuck
Sounds like classic Young Hunters syndrome.

They spent too much time on random shit and are now having to rush the ending.[/URL]
Which sucks because the story was actually interesting

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
The episode does have them fighting in like this space full of universes and shit
Yeah I saw Vicious post about that in the Digimon thread on Fanverse.

Which only serves to confirm the previous statement the series made of Ultimate Digimon making their own universes, 'cause before it was only hype.
On some Zeed shit but cranked to 11. what the fuck
Bearing that in mind, it somewhat lessens the blow of Zeed getting washed (somewhat), since he was beat by one half of what is very obviously going to be a genuine top tier Digimon.

It still sucks but at least it was to push other strong Digimon as opposed to just shitting on Zeed.
Which sucks because the story was actually interesting
It sounds interesting from what I've heard, but I haven't watched it yet because I want to go back through the other seasons and actually watch Xros Wars, Hunters, Tri, Appmon and 2020 before I watch Ghost Game.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

OH WE BOUT TO GET REAL CONTROVERSIAL
Garbage Xenoverse at 3, FighterZ as the best

Nah here’s the definitive top 3

1) Budokai Tenkaichi 3
2) Budokai Tenkaichi 2
3) Budokai 3 (better than the Budokai HD collection which doesn’t have Kenji Yamamoto’s soundtrack which is understandable but still a massive downgrade. Plus annoying censorship literally no one asked for)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
No loh guy they don't mind the Mu these days
Ah, haven't spoken to him in ages. Now that I recall, he was the most vehemently against it, while also offering up MUs that were even worse than Sakuya vs Hit, and then getting super defensive whenever anyone, especially me on the rare occasion, shot that shit down. Pretty sure he just wanted Sakuya to win, and with her fighting a DB character, the chances of that were 50/50 at best, whereas with folks like Kurumi(who I recall loh mentioned at multiple points, along with Homura), Sakuya had a much better chance of winning, apparently.

Kurumi I got, but Homura always puzzled me as a choice, given she's actually an even worse opponent for Sakuya, in every regard, including odds of victory, if we're using her strongest incarnation. :mjgrin

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ah, haven't spoken to him in ages. Now that I recall, he was the most vehemently against it, while also offering up MUs that were even worse than Sakuya vs Hit, and then getting super defensive whenever anyone, especially me on the rare occasion, shot that shit down. Pretty sure he just wanted Sakuya to win, and with her fighting a DB character, the chances of that were 50/50 at best, whereas with folks like Kurumi(who I recall loh mentioned at multiple points, along with Homura), Sakuya had a much better chance of winning, apparently.

Kurumi I got, but Homura always puzzled me as a choice, given she's actually an even worse opponent for Sakuya, in every regard, including odds of victory, if we're using her strongest incarnation. :mjgrin
Less about winning moreso just don't think the MU clicks and find the MU lacking in connections n shit when it's just Time huh shit

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
main-qimg-f4018a07db1c4c7f2356199c2981ed33

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Less about winning moreso just don't think the MU clicks and find the MU lacking in connections n shit when it's just Time huh shit
Winning was one of the reasons last I spoke to him. The MU 'clicking' thing I already went over as nonsense, and as if a MU needs connections to be good, or for the characters to play well off each other. Which Hit and Sakuya absolutely can, when it comes to a fight, which is what really matters here. Also, in this case, time huh shit isn't a negative, its a plus and the main driving factor. :mjpls

Last edited:

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
So I'm working in the dime club part of the stadium, which is pretty much 'we're rich so we can eat here' club and man the fact that having private fucking stalls is a rich people thing is absolutely insane

ScWaiOl_d.webp

It's not like the inside is different or anything, just that their actually private unlike normal stalls.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
So I'm working in the dime club part of the stadium, which is pretty much 'we're rich so we can eat here' club and man the fact that having private fucking stalls is a rich people thing is absolutely insane

ScWaiOl_d.webp

It's not like the inside is different or anything, just that their actually private unlike normal stalls.
You live in India, yeah? That's more than likely a hold-over of the shitty caste system. :kobeha

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Winning was one of the reasons last I spoke to him. The MU 'clicking' thing I already went over as nonsense, and as if a MU needs connections to be good, or for the characters to play well off each other. Which Hit and Saukya absolutely can, when it comes to a fight, which is what really matters here. Also, in this case, time huh shit isn't a negative, its a plus and the main driving factor. :mjpls
Tbh He prefers Hyoga from Saint Seiya vs Hit but like what's the theme there lol

Alien Assassin vs Time Maid sounds like some shit Akira Would write in the series and adding both can manipulate time can be a fun one

Could the fight suck sure but that boils down execution at the end. no MJ regardless how good or Mid is guaranteed to be a success if the execution falls flat

Look at Randy vs Kool aid man shit could've been gold and what we got was ass 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back