• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
also, this is the rawest ssj transformation

cuz literally, broly's skin explodes and becomes a fully dif being, while reality semi overlaps around him

like it or not

m8 broly still is >> dbs broly in quality

and gai, is actually a heel, has some sick fires

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

this is the best song from the cooler movie, reminded by drowning pool, cooler transforms and stomps pre-ssj goku at all aspects, even dived in and walked through his strongest kaioken kame, in secs

overall, top 5 z movies, easily

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yeah as his transformation theme no other song will fit him. But when it comes to his fights I think the Zzzfighters made some banging ass tracks
I think it works well as a track for him putting niggas in body-bags as well, because in movie 8, he was handing out more Ls to the Z-fighters than Super Cena did during his reign of terror in WWE :mjlol

also, this is the rawest ssj transformation

cuz literally, broly's skin explodes and becomes a fully dif being, while reality semi overlaps around him

like it or not

m8 broly still is >> dbs broly in quality

and gai, is actually a heel, has some sick fires

Honestly, I tend to like both interpretations of Broly regardless but yeah, M8 Broly's transformation is still the best of the duo bar none.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

51898daf7134ea545ded1e7780a6887d.gif

this is the moment where transformed cooler dives in through kakarot's, strongest kaioken kame, without damage, hooks punch him, and then stomps him with combos

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

51898daf7134ea545ded1e7780a6887d.gif

this is the moment where transformed cooler dives in through kakarot's, strongest kaioken kame, without damage, hooks punch him, and then stomps him with combos

Kaioken x20 too

Base Goku is implied to be stronger than Freeza overall in this movie, which shows the gap in strength between him and Cooler

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Dead Zone’s underrated.

^ Some of the best fight choreography in all of DBZ. Smooth as butter animation and Goku pulling off martial arts straight out of a wuxia movie

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
the old fights overall very better and much more intense

even the slight pl dif between ssj1 tier of chars, could result to heated exchanges and 50/50 outcomes, or the opposite, one sided fights, if it was a ss1 char and a ssj2 tier of char, but it wasn't try hard or something like that, ssj2 teen gohan vs perfect cell for example

well

p cell was stomping ssj1+ tier of chars yet got done, by a superior ssj form, and what is worse? if gohan wasn't one armed damaged (cuz he did it, to save vegeta), he would stomp super p cell, even faster

and

weren't my universal+ bs and stuff like that, like we have now

simpler times

I like new Broly too, but he ain't on old Broly's level of raw-ness. Old Broly was the ultimate monster heel that was cutting promos on anyone dumb enough to get in his path. :russ

I do agree on the promos and asskicking but there are things I like about the new Broly too like the sheer savageness, taking the adaptability to Saiyans to it's absolute limit, actually bringing back the Ozzaru in a new fashion with his mutation.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
og/z/gt still my canon trilogy

dbs aint aging well, and people already call it mid, it has some really good stuff, like the dbs broly movie or even the gohan hero movie, which has good choreo, but it ain't iconic levels material

after

all these years

people now, playing budokai tenkaichi 3, budokai 3, etc

they return back to the og games or rewatch the old series, re read the og manga, etc, again

some stuff, can't be denied

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back