• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Download Rise Sleep on your phone for a better sleep schedule. Tells you how much sleep you need and it measures the times you’ve left your phone untouched over night

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Had some absolute sperg recently try to tell me that Akame Ga Kill of all things had some of the most emotional deaths in anime. :mjlol

I showed him this, and told him that none of the character deaths in that trash-ass series could reach even a hundredth of the emotional weight behind a death like this:

Saddest death scene for me (what can I say, I'm a Vegeta fan).

Android 16's is pretty sad too, it just happens to be overshadowed by (in my opinion) the best transformation scene in the series that immediately follows it. :maybe

:awesome

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

I was first: “what does this have to do with fnaf?”
>Minecraft appeared
Meme Leaving GIF by MOODMAN

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Just ran into a post on gamefaqs by happenstance. Some dude was basically talking about difficult Megaman X games and somehow X4 is one of them....like how bro :mjlol ? That game is piss easy, especially with X and his broken armor ability giving him unlimited weapon energy, that's some shit you would see in debug mode in other games :skully.

Ultimate Gohan's constant shit eating grin in the Tenkaichi games never gets old :hestonpls.

I almost forgot Future Gohan was in the game though.
Yea X4 was so easy it's the entry level for megaman games.

:mjlol Like if you started with X4, you'd probably suffer a lot with every other Megaman man game because the armor in X4 made shit easy as hell.

:sips:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
One of the downsides of when a work becomes mainstream. Weirdos inevitably latching on to it and shitting on what was once good

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Get woke, go broke. Get your shit together Japan and stick to your guns. Online Twatter and Tiktok freaks dont represent your real fanbase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back