• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Agreed. I'd have liked to have fought the 4 wedge bosses as part of the story instead of them being regulated to "problems we can deal with later" and I was actually invested in all of the characters. The twist/reveal was a good idea but it definitely felt rushed. Like a half thought toward the end of story planning that they decided not to expand on. Either due to time constraints or potential dlc.

But how the fuck do you not like Arise? :skully
Because it's not tales

it got rid of co-op despite co-op literally breaking the game because of the boost strike system

MUH QTE'S
MUH DODGES

It was just bitching for the sake of bitching

It got to the point I had to mute and deafen the guy server wide because he literally would not let people talk about the game without having a fucking psychotic breakdown

Ehhh on the Power Rangers trailer

I agree with this

Honestly, I'm fine with nostalgia as long as it's not full on blatant nostalgia.
Apparently @Thegoldenboy2188 the Green Ranger should be JDF as he only died AFTER this was in Post Production. It means only Kimberly, Trini and Jason aren't in it, the last one as he can't leave the US due to legal issues(He's not in Jail but he can't leave the country).

Its gonna be dark but if there isnt cheese out the ass imma be upset. Children need to experience the cheese and shit man

We need cheese, I'm so fucking tired of shows that try and be too goddamned serious and then play it off for funny. Own that shit hardcore.

I am hearing someone said the way they will write Trini out is by having Rita successfully kill her and I'm like "holy shit", not any real life reason but goddamn, that's a major W for Rita.

Because it's not tales

it got rid of co-op despite co-op literally breaking the game because of the boost strike system

MUH QTE'S
MUH DODGES

It got to the point I had to mute and deafen the guy server wide because he literally would not let people talk about the game without having a fucking psychotic breakdown

... I would make a joke here but if I did, the resulting sperging out would cause us to leave the convo so I won't do it.
But damn is that some maximum level bitch out.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Because it's not tales

MUH QTE'S
MUH DODGES

Thats like the dumbest fucking complaint for the game I've heard. Even niggas that complained about Legendia didn't say it wasn't a tales game. Just that it was shit :skully

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Thats like the dumbest fucking complaint for the game I've heard. Even niggas that complained about Legendia didn't say it wasn't a tales game. Just that it was shit :skully
Funny part is I just attributed the changes to the change in staff

God Eater team took over for this game which explains a lot of the decisions they made

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Funny part is I just attributed the changes to the change in staff

God Eater team took over for this game which explains a lot of the decisions they made
Word? Thats amazing actually. Hope they decide to work on more Tales shit than another Code Vein. Not that I disliked Code Vein but the dlc was hot garbage

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
We need cheese, I'm so fucking tired of shows that try and be too goddamned serious and then play it off for funny. Own that shit hardcore.
Preach! 👍
I am hearing someone said the way they will write Trini out is by having Rita successfully kill her and I'm like "holy shit", not any real life reason but goddamn, that's a major W for Rita.
Yeah it puts her on par achievement wise, with the random mirror villain from SPD who killed the Blue Ranger's dad. :maybe

Honestly as cool as it is to see the OGs back in the suits, I'd sort of rather these franchises would just leave the OG seasons alone. They happened, they were awesome, leave it at that.

I mean Yu-Gi-Oh made Kaiba look even more ridiculous than he already was and the more Digimon goes back to Adventure the worse it gets.

Yeah it puts her on par achievement wise, with the random mirror villain from SPD who killed the Blue Ranger's dad. :maybe

Still an achievement though considering no one said Skye's father was a G as we know Trini is.

Honestly as cool as it is to see the OGs back in the suits, I'd sort of rather these franchises would just leave the OG seasons alone. They happened, they were awesome, leave it at that.

I mean Yu-Gi-Oh made Kaiba look like even more ridiculous than he already was and the more Digimon goes back to Adventure the worse it gets.

True but I think it's actually fine as a genuine anniversary to the 30th year of MMPR, not just done to get a whole new season nonsense.
You get it being darker as it's on Netflix now full time(apparently Dino Fury's 2nd Season actually got a little dark as it trainsitioned to Netflix) so yeah, it could give it some extra bite inbetween the characters are still kicking even now(and maybe get some more material for the Comics like they did with Tommy post-Dino Thunder).

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Still an achievement though considering no one said Skye's father was a G as we know Trini is.
I think a couple characters implied he was pretty good but nothing substantial and having a famous red ranger father is a big part of why Skye is a bit of a conceited prick early on.

Shame Time Force chickened out on Alex actually getting killed by Ransik, especially since it meant he had to live and see himself get cucked out of his woman by his ancestor. :kobeha
True but I think it's actually fine as a genuine anniversary to the 30th year of MMPR, not just done to get a whole new season nonsense.
You get it being darker as it's on Netflix now full time(apparently Dino Fury's 2nd Season actually got a little dark as it trainsitioned to Netflix) so yeah, it could give it some extra bite inbetween the characters are still kicking even now(and maybe get some more material for the Comics like they did with Tommy post-Dino Thunder).
Yeah I suppose that's true, more potential material for the comics is always a good thing.

I think a couple characters implied he was pretty good but nothing substantial and having a famous red ranger father is a big part of why Skye is a bit of a conceited prick early on.

Shame Time Force chickened out on Alex actually getting killed by Ransik, especially since it meant he had to live and see himself get cucked out of his woman by his ancestor. :kobeha

Alex got done so fucking dirty, couldn't even be his Japanese Counterpart where he was just a traitor instead, nope get cucked by your own ancestor!

Yeah I suppose that's true, more potential material for the comics is always a good thing.

Power Ranger comics be going hard and they are still helping developing the overall Multiverse, we even got the Morphin' Masters appearing in Dino Fury due to the comics.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Word? Thats amazing actually. Hope they decide to work on more Tales shit than another Code Vein. Not that I disliked Code Vein but the dlc was hot garbage
yeah the CV DLC was dogwater

I never got it despite it giving you some good codes+weapons because it was so turbo-dogshit

Mostly been playing Wo Long and Wild Hearts

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Alex got done so fucking dirty, couldn't even be his Japanese Counterpart where he was just a traitor instead, nope get cucked by your own ancestor!
I mean it's not much of a consolation when you're losing one of the best looking women in the series to your ancestor, but he did get to control that other cool zord they sent back.

That's something I guess. :maybe
Power Ranger comics be going hard and they are still helping developing the overall Multiverse, we even got the Morphin' Masters appearing in Dino Fury due to the comics.
I feel confident in saying the comics are no small part of the reason the show is even still around, certainly they're a big reason it's still talked about.

Limu&Doug

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member

fetchimage

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Called it. Vs Battle Wiki has Fire Force at Multiverse levels.

And yes in the Soul Eater profiles on there, everyone that scales is also Multiversal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back