• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
ofMTCb0.jpeg

YhJiYAa.jpeg

The Lion vs the hound
xV4gYGZ.jpeg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Actually just remembered. After Piccolo joins in, Broly actually congratulates them for their tenacity, so Goku, Trunks, Piccolo, and Gohan all earned his respect.

Where as with Vegeta, he’s asking the dude if the fights already done after one-shotting his ass

:hestonpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
He congrats the Saiyans only, Piccolo wasn’t included. He already called him a bug

Vegeta was wildly OoC, still doesn’t change the fact he did better than the others not named Goku 🤷‍♂️

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Piccolo literally crashes his entire body like he hit a brick wall when he tackles himself onto Broly’s body :diolaugh

People really need to rewatch that movie to see how badly Broly knocked down everyone with simple hits

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
and this is my complete top 25 dub va list

- david hayter
- liam o brien
- steve blum
- crispin freeman
- matt mercer
- justin cook
- robbie daymond
- will friedle
- patrick seitz
- yuri lowenthal
- george newbern
- johnny bosch
- quinton flynn
- rick gomez
- kyle hebert
- doug erholtz
- mike ironside
- ray chase
- david vincent
- eric vale
- vic mignogna
- dameon cLarke
- robin atkin downes
- aleks le

there are few other honorable mentions, but these 25 are the coolest in my opinion
:yousmart

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Gohan doing so poorly in the Broly film and being so much weaker than Vegeta is bullshit when at this time the film takes place in he was in base SS form stronger than almost everyone else besides Goku.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Gohan doing so poorly in the Broly film and being so much weaker than Vegeta is bullshit when at this time the film takes place in he was in base SS form stronger than almost everyone else besides Goku.

the toeiland movie version of gohan, is a dif gohan than the canon one obv, he kept training after the cell saga, thats why he is that strong

early canon buu saga gohan was rusty, but this gohan, wasn't, so yeah, vegeta would had to use his full power against this gohan

mean

the fact alone that he managed to keep up and dance for a while against ssj1 broly, ain't a feat of joking around

ssj1 broly could smack canon buu saga ssj1 goku and vegeta, like nothing

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
7a89b440164944828611b643ef22aab6YMyZr.jpg

and once again, congrats for base gohan to fight against ssj1 broly, like a champ (risky move tbh, but gohan had to test it, he knew, he couldnt fully defeat him, but he was scanning the limits, of his base state)

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
as for the movie

m10 aint as lit as m8, but, from the second act of the movie = where broly appears and fights everyone, thats where it picked pace and became overall, above average levels, and broly aint fully ooga booga levels, he still has selective promo ability, he even promod gohan, before the final beam clash

big green and vegeta should had been there too, a rematch against an even stronger broly, would had been the true test for them (mostly for vegeta, since he should had been so angry for taking such a bad L against him, now, he had more of a reason to challenge him again, since he was also much stronger than his cell saga version)

goten and trunks, were just obstacles, lmao

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Gohanverse having better writing than the DBS manga :russ

you mean, even better than anime dbs, lmao, highbars i know, lmao

the fact alone that canon gohan blanco was based on emo gohan blanco, just with a bit longer hair, is just an example, of how a youtuber has more talent than toei/tori, and they rely now on meme forms :russ

the youtuber (daitomodachi) took the og mexican fan lore, and created his own form and his own unique and lit story land, then toei/tori, traced it with slight alter of spike length, literally, zero effort and creativity, from both toei and tori
:hestonpls

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
the toeiland movie version of gohan, is a dif gohan than the canon one obv, he kept training after the cell saga, thats why he is that strong
I am not talking about the 2nd movie, I am talking about the first where Gohan is much weaker than almost any other Saiyan when he was shown to keep up with Cell better than anyone else besides Goku even before he became SS2. Vegeta being so much stronger than everyone else to the point of his power up instantly putting Goku on par with Broly makes no sense when he was not even able to beat a Cell Jr on his own while Goku and Gohan were the only ones to make suppressed Perfect Cell have to try.
the fact alone that he managed to keep up and dance for a while against ssj1 broly, ain't a feat of joking around
He kinda got instantly one shotted, not really much of a "dance" if you ask me.
ssj1 broly could smack canon buu saga ssj1 goku and vegeta, like nothing
I know it's just bullshit that Vegeta should be stronger than everyone else combined besides Goku when he was shown to be far weaker than both SS1 Goku and Gohan in the Cell games. And even if we are talking "Toei canon" the Cell Games still happen there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back