• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
All that did was give me extra ptas. Sold the pistol so I could get a RPG for later. :lit

Also, the Delago fight is easier than in the original, even on hardcore, at least in my view.
I have about 50k on me. I could just sell some shit for the rpg but I don't have the space atm. I keep the gold case for peseta farming so I only rely what ammo I pick up or craft. It's just annoying af when I end up having to dump most of it cause I wanted to use other shit instead of crafting flash bangs :aquacry

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That said the game as a whole feels easier because of the parry mechanic but it doesn't feel bad? It honestly just feels like this was their vision with Leon and the game originally but they were probably limited by hardware which is why they were in such a rush to redo 4 instead of anything else.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I have about 50k on me. I could just sell some shit for the rpg but I don't have the space atm. I keep the gold case for peseta farming so I only rely what ammo I pick up or craft. It's just annoying af when I end up having to dump most of it cause I wanted to use other shit instead of crafting flash bangs :aquacry
I got lucky, and even at the castle right now, I've got like 6 flashbangs in my case. :kobeha

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
That said the game as a whole feels easier because of the parry mechanic but it doesn't feel bad? It honestly just feels like this was their vision with Leon and the game originally but they were probably limited by hardware which is why they were in such a rush to redo 4 instead of anything else.
What they need to remake next, but most likely won't, is Code Veronica. Game deserves a second run-around.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
ca3dwoalfj4z.jpg

41FA2A5300000578-0-Throwing_shade_John_Stamos_had_a_dig_at_his_former_Grandfathered-m-3_1499035960719.jpg

Classic troll move from Stamos

What a time that stupid “beef” between Drake and Josh was

Astoundingly Egregious Wrestling could never.:mjlol

Seriously, AEWtards constantly flock to the "Neverending storyline" of whether or not Hangman Page would ever be friends with the Black Order again as if it's a literal storyline and not something they just go back to every few months to remind us that it still exists.

Here, you had Dominick become a Heel like what? 6 months ago(I think it was actually Last Summer or more... goddamn)? Had him pair with The Judgment Day, be an absolute shit heel to Rey Mysterio for MONTHS(I remember the first video package he did with Rhea... at Thanksgiving) to finally culminate in Wrestlemania.
A simple feud with heat for a long time with not much needed to be done to get people this hot past Dominick playing the absolute shitheel and Rey slowly but surely breaking from the strain.

It truly shows incompetence when AEW can't even do this right.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Seriously, AEWtards constantly flock to the "Neverending storyline" of whether or not Hangman Page would ever be friends with the Black Order again as if it's a literal storyline and not something they just go back to every few months to remind us that it still exists.

Here, you had Dominick become a Heel like what? 6 months ago(I think it was actually Last Summer or more... goddamn)? Had him pair with The Judgment Day, be an absolute shit heel to Rey Mysterio for MONTHS(I remember the first video package he did with Rhea... at Thanksgiving) to finally culminate in Wrestlemania.
A simple feud with heat for a long time with not much needed to be done to get people this hot past Dominick playing the absolute shitheel and Rey slowly but surely breaking from the strain.

It truly shows incompetence when AEW can't even do this right.
Cody made the best decision of his life parting ways with that shit-show of a company. When you can't even manage simple builds correctly, you ain't even bush league in terms of writing. You're the epitome of trash. :tupac

Cody made the best decision of his life parting ways with that shit-show of a company. When you can't even manage simple builds correctly, you ain't even bush league in terms of writing. You're the epitome of trash. :tupac

It's what gets me the most when people go on and on about how "Workrate Matches are the best" or "Blood and Hardcore made the Attitude Era" and they completely miss the elephant in the room.

What made The Attitude Era great... was the storylines. What made Stone Cold huge? The fact that people can see and agree with someone who despises an unruly boss and actually beat his ass and still mouth off regardless of the odds. The Rock and Sock Connection? The fact that 2 people who genuinely despise each other... can surprisingly become friends over consistent weirdness forcing them to constantly tag team with each other.
Triple H? The fact that we see him become the Cerebral Assassin and consistently fuck with everyone he's with. This is what makes wrestlers huge, this is what made Hulk Hogan Scoop Slamming Andre so goddamned electric?
The fact that people actually think that AEW not being able to build wrestlers, not build stars and just keep doing "Dream Matches" legit shows they will NEVER be anything more than a worse version of Impact!/TNA because even TNA knew they had to build stars for their shit to matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back