• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #29: outskirts nakama dome - no snatching edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Fr40emKWwAAWFMr

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
How quickly he started crawling the fuck away the second his dad gave him some discipline. :mjpls

I take it this had been going on for a while?
Been going on since late last year, but really ramped up like 1-2 months ago, with Dom egging him on. When it was just Rey, little man could let it go, but when the family got involved? Gloves were off. Time to beat his son's ass. :russ :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Been going on since late last year, but really ramped up like 1-2 months ago, with Dom egging him on. When it was just Rey, little man could let it go, but when the family got involved? Gloves were off. Time to beat his son's ass. :russ :mjlol
Dom graduated from being the plot device used to piss Rey off, to being the Heel trying to piss him off. :mjpls

How good is Dom in the ring anyway? I didn't even know he was a wrestler until watching that summary of the Bloodline stuff.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Dom graduated from being the plot device used to piss Rey off, to being the Heel trying to piss him off. :mjpls

How good is Dom in the ring anyway? I didn't even know he was a wrestler until watching that summary of the Bloodline stuff.
He's been getting better, I'd say. Still green in a number of areas, despite having been on the main roster for a few years now, but overall, recently at least, has been an entertaining heel, for what he's been doing. :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
initially, in older convos, we said it would be either suwabe or midorikawa fit for him, but suwabe went for barou instead

either way, nakamura is also a quite good va, so yeah, he can make trollish yet aggressive mood patterns too, when he wants

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
on mal

jjk toji has 2k fans, even without being animated, now that koyasu gon voice him, expect more fan break limiters, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back