• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

🤡
"B-but he beats Galactus!!"

Funny thing is just yesterday I saw some niggas on NF try to give kid Itachi some made up feats even though there's nothing there :skully . Fighting Anbu is apparently supposed to be impressive despite how badly those losers suck :kobeha.

@Papa Nier @Flowering Knight You guys are the resident TTRPG experts. Have you ever played Nobilis? It's a game that a certain site wanks to high heaven and back, but it also genuinely looks like an interesting game and world. :hm
I’ve heard of Nobilis before. Haven’t played it myself though. It takes inspiration from Christianity and Norse mythology.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
@Papa Nier @Flowering Knight You guys are the resident TTRPG experts. Have you ever played Nobilis? It's a game that a certain site wanks to high heaven and back, but it also genuinely looks like an interesting game and world. :hm
All I know is that it's on a much higher power level than Exalted and the player characters are legit gods. Other than that I know absolutely nothing about it. :life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back