• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #30: SHARK SUPREMACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Vegito1089 always had the wildest videos

There’s one where GT Goku stomps Galactus with the Infinity Gauntlet, then Big G ends up transforming him into his herald
I remember that, it was for fun so it was not bad even than especially when you see how the dude was unique for VStubers back than in that he did not wank DBZ to be the strongest thing in existence and stated that plenty of Comic characters could beat them.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I remember that, it was for fun so it was not bad even than especially when you see how the dude was unique for VStubers back than in that he did not wank DBZ to be the strongest thing in existence and stated that plenty of Comic characters could beat them.
Especially in the 2000s z wank was at it's peak

This was always a classic from him :wow

Again I remember watching this stuff

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
2e Nobilis
ybw7X1P.jpg

9jFpFFR.jpg

1Nf78tK.jpg

aiTi9L3.jpg
3e Nobilis
Screen-Shot-2023-03-30-at-3-36-54-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2023-03-30-at-3-36-45-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2023-03-30-at-3-43-25-pm.png

Screen-Shot-2023-03-30-at-3-45-48-pm.png

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Nothing on Sprights hit, not even a ban on at least Elf

Runick got a lot of indirect hits with nearly all the popular floodgates used in the game slapped to 1 which is great for hurting braindead Pure Runick but means shit with Spright Runick. Though they at least hit the Fountain and Tip some for direct hits.

If anything, these hits on floodgates better deals with Edlich and True Draco, which I barely see anyway.

So games still annoying as ever to play with Spright and yet… Multifaker finally back at 3 makes me want to come back to it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back