• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06

Wow, King Dempsey is as busted as I said it was. Can’t wait to see the combos you can pull with him in other Fire Warrior Decks

I hate Ignights personally since their so linear and boring, but King Dempsey’s a good start in being able to make Ignights playable again

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
tumblr_p3ad422t3H1v4z2ixo1_1280.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png
image.png
image.png

I wonder which of these games in my plan to play I should tackle after after I catch up to some of the ones I'm currently playing :hm

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
i can post it here, no prob, better for everyone to read it

- bad company (full prequel)
- shonan junai gumi
- main gto series
- gto shonan days (takes place, before the final arc of the main series, extra canon gaiden, pmuch)
- same about gt-r, but focuses more on ryuji - eikichi's best friend and good rival (another canon gto gaiden)

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
i can post it here, no prob, better for everyone to read it

- bad company (full prequel)
- shonan junai gumi
- main gto series
- gto shonan days (takes place, before the final arc of the main series, extra canon gaiden, pmuch)
- same about gt-r, but focuses more on ryuji - eikichi's best friend and good rival (another canon gto gaiden)
There's also GTO: Paradise Lost, which is still on-going, I think, and the last manga around GTO. :yousmart

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
ubLPqEV.png
As you can see from the vast amounts of people in "don't know" I have a lot of series to catch up on and for @Adamant soul and @Masterblack06 in particular I consider B and up good, Ichigo when he is not being boring like he later was but more like his early self is what I count here, so if you think I have the two protags you have been posting and hyping up about lately as too low it's mostly because I only really have the scans you guys post about all the time to go off on and while I like what I see I feel I need to read their series in full to make a full on assessment. C is mostly for those I consider either overrated or have only seen their series years ago and can't make a right call but I don't think are bad. D and F are just plain overrated, boring, or bad, don't need to explain the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back