• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Masterblack06 @DestinyDestroyer

Now every deck can do the same Monster removal as Vaylantz

Now I have to ask, if you put a Pendulum Monster in the left or right most S/T zones, do they count as being set in the Pendulum scales and get whatever their Pendulum effects are?

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
16807940030111482427170396873693.jpg

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Decided to read 666:Satan and goddamn i wish naruto had -200 chapters and this had +200 chapters, themain cast is so much better :skully

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

We really didn't know how good we had it back then. This scene alone shits on most MCU movies, especially with regards to mixing comedy into an otherwise serious scene without taking you completely out of the movie.

Also this is just the best revenge ever. He could have just killed everybody the guy cared about himself, but nah he decides to make Howard do it himself, only to reveal the deception to him BEFORE finishing him off so he can know how bad he fucked up as he sends him to hell. :awesome

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

We really didn't know how good we had it back then. This scene alone shits on most MCU movies, especially with regards to mixing comedy into an otherwise serious scene without taking you completely out of the movie.

Also this is just the best revenge ever. He could have just killed everybody the guy cared about himself, but nah he decides to make Howard do it himself, only to reveal the deception to him BEFORE finishing him off so he can know how bad he fucked up as he sends him to hell. :awesome

Funny thing is nash was actually and he didn't realize it until someone told him

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
lmao

also, expect in s2 of high low, to see the rivalry between mura and insane todo, how their rivalry began, ''rivalry''from todo's side, cuz mura, as we know, he mura :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back