• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
especially on the streams, lmao

just keep enjoying it, series is that good, truly a gem of a franchise

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
a35e2297a211db2d88b279427f5f0aa8.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Darkest dungeon. Download the hyper realistic lore mods or go full anime mods

:mshad

What’s it about? I’ve come to the part I my life that I don’t wanna throw away on trash

Unless it’s anime trash
Why not both? :mjpls

It's essentially what it says on the tin.

It's an anime SCP facility management game/visual novel (and also the first game in the Project Moon series).
It's pretty fun, but also janky since they had a budget of like 2 cents when they made the game :mjgrin

If you're interested in playing it I'd also recommend downloading the mod on Nexus that speeds up the game by 10x if you press = on your keyboard and the one that shows specific Abnormality health/work chance percentages.

Oh, and the one that fixes Chesed's research bonus being bugged.

Last edited:

Sigismund

@Masterblack06 seems like Alex just refuted your headcanon :mjlol shooting alternates does nothing to them apparently.

Should have been obvious that shooting a Demon doesn't work.

Thats part of the reason the fucking Police ignore the alternates, and even the military failed which caused the destruction of most Electronic TV until they fucking make the internet and believe the Demons can't get in there since they only used TV priorly.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

this looks quite good, really good, i wasnt that fan of fallen order, but this time, cal is cool, older, stronger, faster, more experienced and determined, the gameplay mechanics also rad, reminds an updated and next gen version of force unleashed

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

this looks quite good, really good, i wasnt that fan of fallen order, but this time, cal is cool, older, stronger, faster, more experienced and determined, the gameplay mechanics also rad, reminds an updated and next gen version of force unleashed

looks like another game to add to my ever growing backlog then :mjgrin

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

>only added dismemberment proper because people told Respawn, EA, and Disney they were retards for excluding it from normal enemies
>combat still looks slow
I mean it looks good but EA/Disney Wars aint got that good history of SW games anyways :mjlol

I really hope it plays similar to Force Unleashed

I also liked when they showed the Rancor boss and the Destroyer Droids inside what appears to be a Lucrehulk Battlecruiser

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back