OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

Reading the synopsis, it seems more and more likely that we will have Dante vs Abaddon, Azrael vs Vashtorr and the already announced Lion vs Angron.

Since Abaddon proclaimed himself the master of the Nihilus empire, it would be nice if the true leader of the Nihilus empire Luis (Chad) Dante punch out his teeth.
Call me Ork Boi come for Angron for killing yarrick

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
0.webp

SSJ Trump
artworks-Kuy03FZ2fmF0NOsr-PqDzWg-t500x500.jpg

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Masterblack06 seems like Alex just refuted your headcanon :mjlol shooting alternates does nothing to them apparently.

Maaaaan. I feel like this was only made cause everyone was like "homeboy didn't bring enough firepower to stop an alternate" and the creator was like "uh well actually guns just don't work"

It's like people trying to tell me lighting Dracula ass up with an Ak47 wouldn't give the nigga some pause to reasses how he's bout to live in the modern era

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Just got back from helping my sister and her husband and kids move to a new place while celebrating Easter. Had a nice time doing the part of placing the eggs around for the Easter egg Hunt and watching the kids try to find them all.

Good and bad news tho, good news is I got a free face shave from my mom

The bad news is I got a face shave from my mom. :trinny
Cut up in a few places and needed some band-aides but they were not too bad and quickly healed and I made sure to wash my face and shave off whatever was left so I am good for now. Will be able to pay less when I go to a barber shop to shave off my head and what little hair will grow on my face next week or so for the warmer climate.

Hope you all had a happy Easter everyone.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
my summary for mashle is this, pmuch (read the manga too):

mash = teen saitama with a kpop wig, just sheer raw power, enrolls into a potter like academy, and starts whooping wizards (first initial plot line) to prove throwing hands > magic, he basically potter's verse, biggest fear, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back