OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
I'm tired of niggas acting like buu saga was the worst shit in existence. Niggas just wanted cell or frieze 2.0 and when they didn't get it they got upset

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm tired of niggas acting like buu saga was the worst shit in existence. Niggas just wanted cell or frieze 2.0 and when they didn't get it they got upset
It actually started off stronger than the Android Saga but after Majin Vegeta's death the arc just started dragging and you could tell Toriyama was making things on the go and wasting time with unnecessary comedy. Don't get me started on Gohan getting replaced as the MC because of Goku Time.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
broly_and_hulk_tag_team_attack_by_wolfblade111_dftz86b-pre.jpg

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Just got back from helping my sister and her husband and kids move to a new place while celebrating Easter. Had a nice time doing the part of placing the eggs around for the Easter egg Hunt and watching the kids try to find them all.

Good and bad news tho, good news is I got a free face shave from my mom

The bad news is I got a face shave from my mom. :trinny
Cut up in a few places and needed some band-aides but they were not too bad and quickly healed and I made sure to wash my face and shave off whatever was left so I am good for now. Will be able to pay less when I go to a barber shop to shave off my head and what little hair will grow on my face next week or so for the warmer climate.

Hope you all had a happy Easter everyone.
Glad to hear!
Had no kids to do egg hunt but I had a wonderful time with my family. Had lamb for dinner and loved eating lamb.
Saw the new episodes of”the chosen”, a sorta new take on Christ life with the apostles. It’s pretty ok so far.
Worst part was when dad brought out the Finnish memma.
M%C3%A4mmi-2.jpg

Look at it. Does it not look like a nice chocolate cake?
WRONG!
it’s the worst literal shit I’ve ever eaten in my entire life.
It’s so bitter that it could might as well actually be shit. It’s the worst ever.
Apparently it’s like the Finnish version of surströmming. But they genuinely like it.
URK!
Had some much diarrhea this night and I still feel nauseous about it.

Other then that, it was a great Easter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back