Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Sonic-vs-Mario.jpeg

''owari da, midrio''

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Astaro
A bunch of neat ass cards
Behemoth King of the Beasts got an upgrade. Bout time with how Konami made him a running joke

QWx7KAz.png

P7cBH2i.png

78F8IPi.jpg

m399odD.jpg

Magnum Reliever is spicy generic Fusion support. Can see decks that can pull off several chains of Fusions summons with Spells like Heroes and Fluffal using it.

Gaiablaze can see some serious use in the upcoming Fire Decks, like Salamangreats if we get a good Tuner. Multi-attack board clearing is great and it’s effect to get back Ash’s and other Fire Monster in grave with each monster it destroys is a nice bonus

New Rank 8 is a bit slow since at least 3 monsters and traps to resolve and you can only use it on your turn but the effects are insane. Adding any Spell or Spellcaster from deck to hand or summoning a Spellcaster from deck is awesome.

Should have been Rank 7 unless we get a new Spellcaster theme since Dark Magician and Endymion can’t make Rank 8s.

Also it’s another Thelema based card. Konami, I know you guys use Toaru as a basis for some of these Thelema based cards, so when are you going to print me a Coronzon monster since we already got Aiwass made.

0X51uyZ.jpg

El Hermano

Acclaimed

I've heard a bunch of good things about the manga but ended up waiting for the anime. Watched the first episode, so far so good. Sick opening.

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Forbidden Memories was better and harder for me.

Took me a hundred attempts on that damn Meadow Mage to get Meteor B. Dragon and have any chance at all in the late game, especially with the final 6 bosses. No saves between them, because the game was just brutal like that. :mjlol

Sacred Cards for GBA was good too for as long as it lasted

Forbidden Memories was better and harder for me.

Took me a hundred attempts on that damn Meadow Mage to get Meteor B. Dragon and have any chance at all in the late game, especially with the final 6 bosses. No saves between them, because the game was just brutal like that. :mjlol

Forbidden Memories is such bullshit.
It's legit one of my most hated games I have ever played due to how nonsense it is. It's even worse now that I know the AI literally cheats in cards to beat your ass with.

By comparison, Dark Duel Stories was way too easy and you can basically fuck with the opponent easily and win, even the hardest of bosses.

I think I did play Sacred Cards or Reshef of Destruction but that was a great GBA YGO title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back