OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro
>niggas out here complaining that fucking infernity is too strong of a deck in master duel
:Wut:
It’s got annoying ass loops with Archfiend and once they get going and you’ve got no hand traps, it’s pretty much GG or sit through a one hour combo that ends with a full field of monsters and 3 Infernity Barriers set

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Even by Yugioh standards, Infernity is the very definition of all in or nothing. Got too many monsters in hand you can’t get rid of for your Handless Combo and/or no way to Special Summon Archfiend to get the ball rolling? Scoop, next game.

It’s why Infernity players are notorious cheaters known for setting monsters in their hand like they would spell and trap cards.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
What did the haha funny meme guy with lightning around him say before that’s so diabolical

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
hexafusion__baiken_x_mirko_x_yang_by_theartofsilent_dfu2tv9-fullview.png

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Naruto fans getting mad at One Piece fans somehow for shippers botting and voting for Sakura in a Naruto poll causing OP fans to vote for her out of spite is some of the most hilarious shit I've heard in a while :skully . If Sakura wins it'll be all their fault and early 2000's peak Nardo toxicity will be reborn :mjlol. I honestly can't wait :kobeha.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
What did the haha funny meme guy with lightning around him say before that’s so diabolical
Laughed at someone commiting suicide onstream and tried to play it off like he was watching cartoons when you can clearly hear Ronnie mcnuts voice before he ends himself

Doxxed minors and claimed they were asking him for sexual favors

Doxxed and sicced his community on
Joon the king for making a documentary exposing him

Openly mocked disabled people ( brolylegs) before getting dumpstered in street fighter by said disabled person and going on a rampage because he was mad.

Groomed his ex Gf when she’s like almost 20 years younger than him when she was 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back