• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
22fa994b6c6229313e147a3844256849.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

cobra giving the L to mura after a close fight, is actually the reason, mura matured later and achieved his full potential, mura thought he was the best, yet, he didnt know, that despite being that strong, there are other peeps, who are way stronger, and cobra taught him a lesson

thats what mura and todo rivalry resembles, mura humbles todo, twice, and todo later has one of the best char development in the series

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
cobra giving the L to mura after a close fight, is actually the reason, mura matured later and achieved his full potential, mura thought he was the best, yet, he didnt know, that despite being that strong, there are other peeps, who are way stronger, and cobra taught him a lesson

thats what mura and todo rivalry resembles, mura humbles todo, twice, and todo later has one of the best char development in the series

and I can't wait to see it

We def gon stream the series one day soon

Count on it

It's happening

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
I will say

Daruma Ikka's boss is at the bottom of the barrel for me

He just a crazy nigga and that's it

His team on the other hand are like fucking zombies on the battlefield

hyuga pl wise, is the third strongest sword leader, along with mura (since they had a draw in their fight) but charisma wise, he kinda meh, i mean, he has his wildness but thats that, nothing unique, we have seen dozen of times kenpachi like nigs in anime/live action series, so many times, lol

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
hyuga pl wise, is the third strongest sword leader, along with mura (since they had a draw in their fight) but charisma wise, he kinda meh, i mean, he has his wildness but thats that, nothing unique, we have seen dozen of times kenpachi like nigs in anime/live action series, so many times, lol

Exactly

Plus I'm learning more about Kohaku as well

Dude seems like a real OG

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
kohaku is the og, mugen crew dudes are next levels (cobra who was initially member of them, was treated as rookie despite being part of them) :mjlol

not to mention, kohaku's actor has played also live action onizuka, he is very stronk :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
:russ

bruh, the series/movies we still have to watch, is truly something, lmao, not to mention, the rewatching time too :hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Look at the absolute clusterfuck that is a Tearlament mirror match for the first duel in this vid.

:scust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back