>Hindu Gods:
giphy.gif

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro @Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer

better-ttv.gif
Bro. I’ve never been more happy to be wrong than I am now

This is officially the best Duelist Pack to date. No gimmicks, no DM Nostalgia pandering, all 3 themes are great.

baby-scream-yeah.gif

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Bro. I’ve never been more happy to be wrong than I am now

This is officially the best Duelist Pack to date. No gimmicks, no DM Nostalgia pandering, all 3 themes are great.

baby-scream-yeah.gif

We need more duelist packs like this, just full of good shit and support for decks that need em

hell we need more packs like this in general

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
We need more duelist packs like this, just full of good shit and support for decks that need em

hell we need more packs like this in general
Most importantly, supporting themes that are already viable or at least have a playstyle going that are just short of a few cards to be good.

To bring up why I hated the Earth Pack: Morphtronics was the only good choice. Who the fuck asked for more Amazoness (Nevermind they still suck ass after two waves of support) and Ishizu was just a lazy Tearlaments cash grab that made one of the most poorly designed themes to date in the process.

Should have taken both those out and gave us Gouki and X-Saber support

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Volcanic support is absolutely lit. We got an actually good Doomfire retrain like I had hoped

And all the new Blaze Accelerator cards are legit.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Most importantly, supporting themes that are already viable or at least have a playstyle going that are just short of a few cards to be good.

To bring up why I hated the Earth Pack: Morphtronics was the only good choice. Who the fuck asked for more Amazoness (Nevermind they still suck ass after two waves of support) and Ishizu was just a lazy Tearlaments cash grab that made one of the most poorly designed themes to date in the process.

Should have taken both those out and gave us Gouki and X-Saber support
Bro X-Saber support would have been fucking amazing

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I guess my long-awaited Salamangreat and now Volcanic support was such great news, it had to be countered with some misfortune.

Cause I just woke up going through the mail with one of these today:

f157e997ff05d14e8ae0f87f5465cebe6b69c98b374db7b0294595e49e8739ae_1.jpg

This will be my fourth one. And now I gotta tell my boss about the hours I’ll be losing.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
>random tiktok of Kratos meeting other gods
>always has Kratos intimidating the other god
>Kratos intimidating Jesus
>Kratos intimidating Sun Wukong, Buddha, or Shiva
>Kratos intimidating Anubis or Ra

Fucking lol
Lmao
Kratos dick sucking is wild
This is what happens when a franchise becomes mainstream enough for plebs to start picking up on.

Just look at the JJBA fandom

:wow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back