• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched Mashle yesterday and it fucking sucked

:maury
:heston

Nah it was actually pretty good. It had a slow open but of course, you kinda need one of those to establish the series especially for an anime. Mash is basically a more retarded but more admirable Saitama, the little I have read and seen of him surprisingly show he DOESN'T suffer from the same issues Saitama does(i.e. He isn't a Endgame Shonen Protagonist mentally and physically but actually has to get as strong as he does just to get by) and it actually makes him better for it.
He honestly reminds me moreso of Mob than Saitama which is further a good thing. I also like that unlike say Harry Potter, we do actually see that the world of Mashle truly is fucked up with hardcore prejudice against those who don't have magic(Black Clover does touch upon this ironically but it's primarily just focused on Asta) and they don't sugarcoat that shit at all.

I'll be adding this to my Bleach lineup of watching the show as it comes out subbed and the inevitable dubbed.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
and we dont count bad examples of stats in chars like goku, 137lbs, goku

FiGPiN-Dragon-Ball-Super-Goku-Enamel-Pin

this gai, 137lbs, and without counting his forms, where gains more muscles, and in ssj4, becomes taller too, lmao, tori really draws heavyweight champs, yet thinks, they only weight that less, in irl :mjlol

as we said before

only few authors have done their research on that aspect, like buronson (hnk author) and unironically, shima (toriko) are some main examples

kenshiro is 6'1 feet and 260 lbs, meanwhile toriko is 7'2 feet and 480 lbs, lmao, walking tanks

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
and we dont count bad examples of stats in chars like goku, 137lbs, goku

FiGPiN-Dragon-Ball-Super-Goku-Enamel-Pin

this gai, 137lbs, and without counting his forms, where gains more muscles, and in ssj4, becomes taller too, lmao, tori really draws heavyweight champs, yet thinks, they only weight that less, in irl :mjlol

as we said before

only few authors have done their research on that aspect, like buronson (hnk author) and unironically, shima (toriko) are some main examples

kenshiro is 6'1 feet and 260 lbs, meanwhile toriko is 7'2 feet and 480 lbs, lmao, walking tanks
SSJ1 during the Frieza arc was the most ridiculous. Dude looked bigger than prime Cena and Lesnar in terms of muscle mass, but in Toriyama-land, he was somehow still 137lbs regardless. :mjlol

Honestly, you don't even need to do research there. If I asked normies how much they think Goku weighs, while showing them a pic of SSJ Goku when he fought Frieza, not one nigga would say anything below 200lbs just by eye-balling. Folks like Toriyama really are just stuck in their own little world, somehow, when they say nonsense like that.:mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i dont blame tori, tbh, he is that type of gai who draws what thinks is cool without thinking that much about it, its just hilarious, the numbers he gave

its easy to draw shredded chars, but even more dif to pinpoint them in actual bodybuilding weight division, you need to work out/know stuff about that

even

kubo who doesnt work out that much

has grimmjow as 6'1 and with an 8 pack, and lists him as 180lbs, and in the later fights with ichigo, he gains even crazier definition

so, it depends on how much you know about that type of things, and having good eyeballing skills, even if you are a rookie in the work out aspect

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

remember when kids cartoons were actually educational and taught them important life lessons and shit?

instead we got absolute bullshit floating around.

SSJ1 during the Frieza arc was the most ridiculous. Dude looked bigger than prime Cena and Lesnar in terms of muscle mass, but in Toriyama-land, he was somehow still 137lbs regardless. :mjlol

Honestly, you don't even need to do research there. If I asked normies how much they think Goku weighs, while showing them a pic of SSJ Goku when he fought Frieza, not one nigga would say anything below 200lbs just by eye-balling. Folks like Toriyama really are just stuck in their own little world, somehow, when they say nonsense like that.:mjlol

Honestly, it's not even limited to Toriyama. Kinoko Nasu has major issues(as well as the people who work under him) when it comes to the height of his characters.
Medusa? The Female who is consistently seen as a giant and is similar in size to EMIYA whose near or at 6 feet? She's somehow 5'7" which would make her tall in her time but not the giant the story says she is.
Kotomine literally GREW an extra couple of inches despite being in his THIRTIES as well did Waver despite being NINETEEN in Fate/Zero.
This isn't even the only example of sizes in Kinoko's world making no sense and we haven't even got to the goddamned weight issues, holy shit.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
7914814a508adfe7113da3b4a40ab4a5.jpg

this nigmon is if akira kongou and jotaro were fused and their fusion resulted to this, literally

One and Only

Illustrious

Saw this on my newsfeed as I came online. I clicked on the article and was like;

:aizen

I wont pretend to be a anything close to a professional but when reading statements like;
“It could just be that they’re getting worse at taking tests or specifically worse at taking these kinds of tests.”
“It doesn’t mean their mental ability is lower or higher; it’s just a difference in scores that are favoring older or newer samples,”

Just sounds like raw unfiltered copuim.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Astaro

You know whats funny. People are saying master duel is ruined because of Tear and Ishizu and other meta shit. but when you look at the people playing in the lower ranks or playing rogue decks, they are having the time of their lives and having a blast. the only people that seem to be complaining about meta shit or the top ranks and pro players who only play meta decks.

I feel if your playing yugioh for fun your best bet is to just play low ranks

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro

You know whats funny. People are saying master duel is ruined because of Tear and Ishizu and other meta shit. but when you look at the people playing in the lower ranks or playing rogue decks, they are having the time of their lives and having a blast. the only people that seem to be complaining about meta shit or the top ranks and pro players who only play meta decks.

I feel if your playing yugioh for fun your best bet is to just play low ranks
That’d be fine if it wasn’t for you weren’t stuck in Platinum and Diamond player where all the hardcore players playing the latest meta are at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back