• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
kohaku saw as a worthy opponent only genji, the crazy strong samurai dude

but, from the rest he shows some respect to the likes of tsukumo, amamiya bros, tatsuya and takeru

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
cobra (the og mc) is like that meme, notice me senpai, kohaku is the senpai in this case, but aint a tryhard kouhai

dude has proved with his actions, that he is one of the top fighters in the series, and even knows, he aint the strongest, he respects kohaku and the og mugen members

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Been taking a break from a lot of shit, including playing vgames as much

Learning to meditate and consolidate my energy as well

I've been feeling my chi rise for a couple of days now
Are you sure its just not the drugs kicking in ? :mjpls

I wanted to do some meditating but i can't concetrate because i have a really bad buzzing noise and when i'm in silence i hear it like hell,i'm trying to make it better since meditation would be good for my anxiety and stress :skully

Last edited:

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Are you sure its just not drugs kicking in ? :mjpls

I wanted to do some meditating but i can't concetrate because i have a really bad buzzing noise and when i'm in silence i hear it like hell,i'm trying to make it better since meditation would be good for my anxiety and stress :skully

No

I usually work five to six days a week and eight to ten hours within those shifts

Usually night shifts

Plus retention and working on Brawl

Really it's more than just that at this point

It's about finding your purpose in life

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
wtf is going on at konami :lolwat

" Konami employee arrested for attempted murder of his ex-boss by hitting with a fire extinguisher from behind. The suspect says was harassed by him, company says there's no report of that. Man was transferred to different team in Aug 2020"

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
wtf is going on at konami :lolwat

" Konami employee arrested for attempted murder of his ex-boss by hitting with a fire extinguisher from behind. The suspect says was harassed by him, company says there's no report of that. Man was transferred to different team in Aug 2020"

Damn

Konami going through some shit huh

The list keeps piling

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
No

I usually work five to six days a week and eight to ten hours within those shifts

Usually night shifts

Plus retention and working on Brawl

Really it's more than just that at this point

It's about finding your purpose in life
I have been trying to sort myself out phsyically and mentally, decades of imprinted trauma are hard to deal with

I never cared much about purpose but i always took certain words or saying to heart, shit like

"What stops people is not despair but giving up and what keep people going is not hope but will to take action"

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I have been trying to sort myself out phsyically and mentally, decades of imprinted trauma are hard to deal with

I never cared much about purpose but i always took certain words or saying to heart, shit like

"What stops people is not despair but giving up and what keep people going is not hope but will to take action"

Failure is part of the journey but it is not the end

Like Musashi said

You must understand that there is more than one way to the top of the mountain

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Seems alright to me, it's just a fire version of Reinforcement of the Army after all.

Unless there's some broken fire monster related shit this could facilitate, I don't see why it wouldn't work as an actual card.
You can search Ash Blossom with it which is kind of hilarious but not really broken since opening your first hand with Ash is really when that card matters the most 9 times out of 10.

Konami really shits on Fire in general more than any other attribute. Out of all the attributes in the game, this is probably the safest bet to be afforded a generic ROTA

Best Fire Decks currently are Salamangreat, Infernoble Knight, Fire Fist… and I guess Infernoids with Lair of Darkness to thank mainly. Past them is Table 500 stuff

With the Fire Duelist Pack so far, Battlin Boxer is set to be a solid Rogue deck at least.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back