Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
il_570xN.4568953970_qhe0.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro @Darth Nihilus

Something interesting from Arnold today you might like.
Carbs are fine to have some of as they are a form of energy that gets you going. You don’t have to cut them off completely. The mistake people make of them is having too much or eating it at the wrong time such as dinner right before bed where you get no opportunity to burn it off so that it just turns into fat.

I’ll help myself to some bread or rice every now and than but only during the day and on a day I know I’ll be doing at least some working out.

Interesting bit about how it’s tied to mental health just like meats. I read earlier that one of the most damaging things about an entirely vegan diet as a result of cutting off your body from vital nutrients they only get from meat is brain health and generally having a positive mind.

Explains so much when you look at the average liberal vegan hippie these days xD

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

This is either A) a more restricted Instant Fusion to make easy Synchro, Xyz, or Link Summons with the monster summoned through it

Or B) simplifies the process of Fusion summoning a Fusion monster that require Extra Deck monster(s) specifically named on it by bringing one out from the Extra Deck for free.

Ex. Naturia Exterio

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hilarious how support cards meant for Fusion strategies 9 times out of 10 goes into other Summoning Mechanics more often than not.

Just look at how Lunalights are played now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back