• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I never understood the hype for it either tbh.
my dad was an lotr fan and my parents read a lot of pulp scifi and fantasy so thats more what i grew up on (and has more swag)

my mom thought harry potter was satanic and wouldnt let me read it lol
dodged a bullet there

the world doesnt seem interesting to me and i have a large number of transgender friends so rowling’s weirdness about them dont sit right with me

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
New mha chapter is goofy as shit despite the fact that I predicted this shit a long time ago :mjlol .

Afo one shots everyone making everyone's efforts (except Endeavor and Hawks I guess) and 2 minutes of fame and lame speeches and shit completely worthless. Dude remembered in Kamino ward that the series used to be good back then and that only All Might could even impair him at all and he basically pulled a Madara v 5 kages moment with them off screen. Its hilarious, literally everything except Endeavor's plus Ultra moment when he pulled an All Might style asskicking never should have happened :kobeha. But hey since the characters got cameo appearances and....uh did 1 hp out of Afo's 999999999 health bar (with auto regen equipped:mjpls) this chapter will be "peak writing" cause there's nothing out there where the characters.....exist and move around.

Which leads me to another point. I'm tired of these fucking cameo appearances of niggas no one gives a fuck about. Seeing Stain doesn't hype me up. Just get Shoto on the field with Endeavor already and stop with the constant padding. This and the 5 seconds of fame just piss me off . Class A members and fucking random reporter lady from ch 5 never had anything going for them at the start so why would I care about their random Zenkais and speeches at the end :mjlol?

Unsurprisingly shit sucks and its only going to get worse when Izuku and the Yandere fetish bait gets into play for the talk no jutsu.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
my dad was an lotr fan and my parents read a lot of pulp scifi and fantasy so thats more what i grew up on (and has more swag)

my mom thought harry potter was satanic and wouldnt let me read it lol
dodged a bullet there

the world doesnt seem interesting to me and i have a large number of transgender friends so rowling’s weirdness about them dont sit right with me
Almost the same for me. Though my mom eventually just stopped caring if I even bothered with Harry Potter or not. Then I figured out that I just didn't really care about it and would rather watch anything else :mjlol.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@Blade @Uoruk

For what it’s worth I went and watched the whole of trigun stampede with a few buds.

Actually ended up surprised because studio orange trolled the shit out of everyone. Stampedes a prequel, so vashs zoomer look is due to him being younger, he ditches it for the final duel with knives in July

They also adapted stuff from maximum into the story so the missing gung ho guns are in.

Trigun Stampede episode 12. Grandiose finale. The climactic fight between Vash and Nai. The soundtrack. Vash's OG hair. The bounty raised to $$60 billion. Milly Thompson mentioned. Season 2 confirmed. All is right with the world. A new season is in the works, and Trigun Stampede called the update its final phase. So far, we have no idea when Orange will be ready to out this follow-up, but Trigun fans are used to waiting. They kept patient for years after the original Trigun anime ended in 1998.

ayo, they really trolled us with that cgi disney animation, indeed :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I was referring more so to gameplay, but then, I do also prefer Altair and Ezio over every other protagonist.

Bayek's story is fine, but for me, it's a shame it's within a game with gameplay that is, for me, distinctly not AC and doesn't do it for me. That's what I was getting at.
I loved the beautiful Egyptian setting and personally didn’t mind the more open combat style approach of Origins. It did get overused with Odyssey and Valhalla but at the time with Origins, it was pretty fresh

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
ayo, they really trolled us with that cgi disney animation, indeed :wow
image.png

image.png

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i still prefer the og anime style, but hey, at least og design for vash is kinda back

not to mention, the manga being automatically far better for obv reasons, lets see, who knows, maybe s2 will be better

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
i still prefer the og anime style, but hey, at least og design for vash is kinda back

not to mention, the manga being automatically far better for obv reasons, lets see, who knows, maybe s2 will be better
I like Knives' fighting style here= Mix of X-23/Wolverine and Twin Thrones Dark Prince from POP

making him the melee fighter and Vash the gunslinger was a good move.

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>windows starts crashing cause it wanted to do a system update
>lose 24 hours worth of progress in DGM: J2
>essentially back at the start of the game
p4YMgTa.png
What game does that acronym stand for?

A Digimon game or Dragon Quest Jokers 2? :hm

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
lol dquest lol monsters jokers 2 is the meaning of that acronym

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Nice to see them finally addressing how Jill is coping post-RE5 brainwashing. Though with them doing that, Sheva not being there kind of irks me.

I get that they wanted to bring all the Raccoon City protags together but Sheva and Jake at least deserve a nod in the movie, maybe even Rose and Sherry as well?
I bet 10 push ups that they will be in the after credits or not featured at all
zelda def needs a cgi movie, ff7 ac style

adapting the skyward game, with demise, cuz that fight was so epic
to bad
Illumination is on a roll, so next zelda project is gonna be based on windwaker, cause its easer to adapt
:zaru:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back