you wont believe how long it took me to get a metal slime
Screenshot_3.png

and im playing at 100 times the normal speed
:heston
Wait so where the fuck does the G come from then in DGM: J2 :rock

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This is not confirmed and may be fake but it is the leak circulating on the internet

According to the leaks, Azrael and the dark angels release a battle against the forces of Vashtorr, they were boarding fights, the ships were invaded and they fought between small groups, then Abaddon and his forces arrive but at that moment Dante arrives with a large fleet and full of Blood Angels and they stop Abaddon.

Until Angron arrives with all the fleets he corrupted, the balance is on the side of chaos.

It turns out that what the key does is destroy the Eldar webway, so it would destroy Terra since in the Emperor's palace it is connected to one of those portals but in turn that made an Eldar fleet go to help because that would also wipe out all the eldars, after the Lion arrives and teleports to Angron's ship, they fight but the Lion wins.

Azrael defeats Vashtorr, seeing all that Abaddon flees.

In the end Azrael orders all the surviving Eldar to be executed and takes the leader to torture him, Dante scolds him because they saved them but Azrael clarifies that it is very risky for the Xenos to know that in The Rock they guard a weapon that can destroy the Imperium ( the dark angels guard the key in The Rock).

In the end, the Lion did not stay with his children but went directly to see Guilliman, to talk to him.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 @Adamant soul @DestinyDestroyer

TCG continuing the Duelist Packs once more with the Fire Duelist Pack confirmed.

:lit

Was worried if they weren’t and we’d be getting these cards divided into other packs like they did with the Earth set.

To add insult to injury, the Ishuzu stuff were at least selling points for Magnificent Mavens and made all shiny Ultra Rares

Amazoness and Morphtronic got done dirty and were released as pack filler in the core sets and all just cheap Commons.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Why Soulburning Volcano though? Makes the product too centered around Soulburner over the other two themes compared to Duelist of Explosion.

Not the worst product change the TCG did and it does tell me that the Salamangreat support will be the winners of this set

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Why Soulburning Volcano though? Makes the product too centered around Soulburner over the other two themes compared to Duelist of Explosion.

Not the worst product change the TCG did and it does tell me that the Salamangreat support will be the winners of this set
because

WAGA TAMASHII

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
because

WAGA TAMASHII
Wrong dude. He’s getting his own Structure Deck.

I bet Jack Atlas was an early contender for the Fire Duelist Pack before they decided instead to give him a Structure Deck. Not a coincidence that the Structure Deck for such an appropriately fiery duelist like Jack gets announced around the same time as the Fire Pack

I want to see more Structure Decks for other characters in the future. There’s several characters from Vrains alone I’d like to see get their own.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

lebron will never beat prime jordan, no matter how hard they try to make him look like

the fact alone that jordan faced every high tier and top tier from the late 80s/90's, and outskilled them, that alone makes him truly the best nba player, even from the og basketball players, even those who were jealous of him, still say that jordan is the best nba player of all times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back