Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
4PEeDHsjW96CdXU6E7K_qw8Z_XabVGG0nc4lFbZOPkY.jpg

Taller than Escanor level+ Jordan too :mjgrin

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
They should have just gave me more legendary fisherman support. Fuck the whale and kraken shit
The whale yes. It doesn’t even fit with the rest of the stuff that’s clearly based on the cards Mako used in Duelist Kingdom. And just plain sucked too.

Otherwise I disagree. I thought Mako’s second wave of Duelist Kingdom focused support was much more interesting than Legendary Fisherman.

Namely because Konami did a great job applying the weird anime rules bullshit each of these monsters did in the duel with Yugi into actual effects.

Like the Kairyu-Shin retrain while on the field with Umi making it so your opponent can only control 1 Non-Water monster being a sweet reference to how it flooded Yugi’s field safe for 1 zone upon being summoned and raising the tides of Mako’s own field in the anime.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
The whale yes. It doesn’t even fit with the rest of the stuff that’s clearly based on the cards Mako used in Duelist Kingdom. And just plain sucked too.

Otherwise I disagree. I thought Mako’s second wave of Duelist Kingdom focused support was much more interesting than Legendary Fisherman.

Namely because Konami did a great job applying the weird anime rules bullshit each of these monsters did in the duel with Yugi into actual effects.

Like the Kairyu-Shin retrain while on the field with Umi making it so your opponent can only control 1 Non-Water monster being a sweet reference to how it flooded Yugi’s field safe for 1 zone upon being summoned and raising the tides of Mako’s own field in the anime.
thats the thing. Makos boss monster is Legendary Fisherman. I wish they would have included another way to get Legendary Fisherman 3 on the field easier. like the support is good but ya cant just be leaving his boss monster in the dust

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
lebron will never beat prime jordan, no matter how hard they try to make him look like

the fact alone that jordan faced every high tier and top tier from the late 80s/90's, and outskilled them, that alone makes him truly the best nba player, even from the og basketball players, even those who were jealous of him, still say that jordan is the best nba player of all times
Shhh don't anger Dem lebron Stans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back