OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
I did but the steam smoke still keept rising from the pot.
throwing it down the sink would have caused a greater reaction due to water
so since i couldnt stop the steam i had to go for the windows
yea pure water is a no go. next time just prepare a wet towel when you are cooking and put it on top if this happens again towel will contain the steam and stop the fire. :sips: obviously if it's only a small cooking fire.

Xadlin

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
yea pure water is a no go. next time just prepare a wet towel when you are cooking and put it on top if this happens again towel will contain the steam and stop the fire. :sips: obviously if it's only a small cooking fire.
thasnks
let me borrow some of your luck next time

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

thumb.php

NT_Index_v22R_146.jpg

Last edited:

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
also im awake so im gonna tell how i almost died yesterday:
So im in the kitchen, in my student complex. we have aa shared kitchen , which everyone on the left side of the house uses.
i had just bought some nice chicken wings clubs that i used my own hot chili spices on and some sliced potatos for a nice evening.
Im heating up some oil for frying (learned the trick how to do it working in fastfood most of my college life).
When im finnaly gonna put my chicken in, somehow some water gets spillt in it (probably from my ahnds when i was washing the corns), causing a massive reaction and the oil goes ballistic and starts to fill up the entire room with smoke.
and try lunge for the windows and try to open them. here is the problem tho.

My landlord have started, since last year, with renovating the student complex and builder setups are all around the house. last week they were gonna plast in the whole house, so all windows are covered with plastic and taped shut, so you cant open them. its gonna stay like that for 6 weeks from now on until the builders are done doing whatever they do.

Anyway
So i reach the windows and try to pry them open. it wont budge at all. the room is slowly starting to fill up with smoke, the air taste wierd and i have a hard time to breathe. remembering my grade school days, fireman says you gotta keep low ro the floor, i crawl over the floor like snake, to try to get to the door, as the smoke now thickens on the medium levels, while the oil starts to calm down. Getting out the door, my senses comes back a bit and i can think more clearly again, coughing a bit.

not wanting to trigger the fire alarm, i go back in again, crawling under the heavy fog, trying to budge the taped windows again. I manage to open them up a bit, slowly making the fog leave.

the only good outcome from this was that the chicken was fried at perfection and the potatoes were crispy and perfect.
so i take my food and head back to my apartment and eat, tho my lunges are tired, my body is tired and my head is tired so i head for bed early that day.
again, sorry @Nevermind that i couldn't attend. your stream sounded cool.
Why even bring me up here?

Why couldn't you just leave the kitchen from the door?

Isn't bolting all the windows shut like that illegal?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Tsukune showing Kuyo he AIN'T he the scared boy he was when they last met. :awesome
0051-025.png
0051-026.png
0051-027.png
0051-028.png
It really does amaze me just how massively different the manga is from the anime. Season 1's end had a tease of this with Tsukune, before ultimately just turning into Moka one-shots again. :mjlol

I ain't even gonna touch season 2 either, because that'll probably have your blood boiling even worse, with how season 2 didn't even pretend to follow the manga's plot, and was just pure fanservice ultra pro.:tupac

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Patriot: To stop fighting, means to betray them

Amiya: More and more... I see... More and more.

Amiya: Mr. Patriot... so much, so much of this remorse... has never been divulged. Have you never confided in anyone else?

Patriot: ...

Patriot: My remorse, is for I alone to bear.

Patriot: If I stop fighting, every resistance, loses its meaning. To stop fighting, means to shirk (responsibility).

Patriot: I cannot stop.

image0.jpg

“You killed my daughter. I will kill you. Rhodes Island, I advance.”

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
It really does amaze me just how massively different the manga is from the anime. Season 1's end had a tease of this with Tsukune, before ultimately just turning into Moka one-shots again. :mjlol
Which didn't even make any sense because the whole reason Moka couldn't beat Kuyo was because she weakened herself by giving her blood to Tsukune.

But then she just shrugs it off instantly when Tsukune turns back and gets the one-shot because fuck having our main character actually do something.
I ain't even gonna touch season 2 either, because that'll probably have your blood boiling even worse, with how season 2 didn't even pretend to follow the manga's plot, and was just pure fanservice ultra pro.:tupac
Even when he's fighting anime Issa, he only gets the win because Moka distracts him at the last second. 🤦‍♂️

Don't even get me started on the lame ass Sirens, San would solo the whole anime verse with both hands tied behind her back, as a combatant and as a character.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

I'm really curious why mizore can't just freeze Kahlue in her liquid form. Author didn't even explain it. :sips: Great time for mizore and the succubus to shine and they wouldn't need that extra to explain how she survived.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'm really curious why mizore can't just freeze Kahlue in her liquid form. Author didn't even explain it. :sips: Great time for mizore and the succubus to shine and they wouldn't need that extra to explain how she survived.
Kahlua would probably just change back to a solid and break Mizore's ice as fast as it forms. 🤔

But really the reason is just because he wanted Kokoa to beat her older sister.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Kahlua would probably just change back to a solid and break Mizore's ice as fast as it forms. 🤔

But really the reason is just because he wanted Kokoa to beat her older sister.
the rain stopped her from transforming and mizore actually can control her ice so she'd be a goo at that point. :kannasip

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
the rain stopped her from transforming and mizore actually can control her ice so she'd be a goo at that point. :kannasip
Probably would still end up breaking the ice because she's that much more powerful than Mizore or some shit.

Mizore and Kurumu simply weren't up to par with the vampire sisters even at the end of the series and Ikeda for whatever reason decided to just job them out to Akua and Kahlua, without even giving them a win against a Fairy Tale commander like Yukari and Ruby both got.

It's one of those things he's definitely better about in Ghost Reaper Girl as every member of the main cast gets to contribute or have their big moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back