OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That's the right move to make against a summoner to be fair.

They want you to fight their summons :mjpls
True, but it wouldn't be that bad if the flame atronach didn't sit there like a spud when it's in an enclosed space. Like bitch your almost immune to fire throw them fireballs man

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
My dumb ass tried to do conjuration only as an argonian. No conjure weapons and no other spells. I had just finished a stealth unarmed build on legendary so I was like "this should be easy"

I spent an hour alone watching my atronachs being absolute spuds and getting smashed in the face by warriors every 5 minutes or dudes straight ignoring the atronach and sprinting at me to smash my skull in.

Most fun I've had in a while
Summoning only becomes good once your at a high enough level to summon Dremora Lords.

Especially two of those motherfuckers. You can just hang back while your bodyguards clean house on an entire bandit camp

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Summoning only becomes good once your at a high enough level to summon Dremora Lords.

Especially two of those motherfuckers. You can just hang back while your bodyguards clean house on an entire bandit camp
Yeah they are good until you try and have them fight giants and you watched them get launched into the atmosphere

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Yeah they are good until you try and have them fight giants and you watched them get launched into the atmosphere
Haven’t tested out how a Dremora does against a giant since it’s been ages since I did any mage focused build.

But with all Perks in Conjuration like the buffs to make what you summon tougher, a Dremora Lord should be high enough of a level to take several hits from a Giant before going down

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
image.png

Every time someone tells me gunbreaker sucks as a job and then i have to show them this dumbass skill

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I got Vamp'd within ten minutes of the game

So I'm a vampire now :heston

I got a Nord Hammer and some decent armor

Other than that it's a slow grind

I like fighting dragons tho
Just in case you get tired of the sun ruining your fun. Either go to Morthal for the wizard there that can cure your Vampirism or just join the Companions in Whiterun. Don’t want to spoil how you can cure your Vampirism there but your literally just have to go through their quest

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

@Vespa Crabro

now all they want to play ff16 and say it is lit, when we were telling them, they wouldnt listen, now this trailer is the icing on the cake

literally combines elements from nioh, sekiro, ngaiden, next level ff15 boss fights, and jack garland qte's, but presented even better

I like how halfway through there's a girl who comes up to Clive and he calls her "Mid" :skully

Like it's obviously her name but it still got a laugh out of me

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Anybody else noticed the dog/wolf shares the same name as the four-armed general of David in The Last Remnant? :maybe

This guy?

'Cause that's kind of a cool reference. Like it's probably named after something else but this was the guy who sprung to mind when I heard the name.

Last edited:

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
image.png

I love how I was joking about Tears of the Kingdom being an asset flip but I think this guy really believes that :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back