OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
maxresdefault.jpg

oh wow :heston
Someone's definitely not being honest with themselves. Likely because of constant ass-kickings online in Tekken. :heston

>Blake and Yang are a single entity

But I thought being a lesbian was the only character trait they needed after beating Not Vergil:maybe (I legit don't know what the nigga s name is) :maybe . Uhhh well fanart will still exist right :mjlol .

Edit: Shit reminds me of Legend of Korra. I knew I was reminded of something with this shit show :mjlol .

Nope, the ship got confirmed a few episodes ago and they became even MORE one note after that, literally being nothing more than just lesbians hot for each other.
I am dead serious saying that.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
gai who disliked it prob was an eddy gordo main, and once he got humbled by a competent player, who easy countered his random mushing button techs, failed worse than a saitama vs goku debate

:heston

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Nope, the ship got confirmed a few episodes ago and they became even MORE one note after that, literally being nothing more than just lesbians hot for each other.
I am dead serious saying that.
......You know its times like this that I'm glad I have no real investment in this show and never did :skully. I only saw some clips of that because YouTube shorts is an asshole that recommends shit that I don't care too much about :mjlol.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Jesus Christ can’t come to Earth for the Day of Reckoning sooner
Not even Jesus could save these fools at this point. Whatever God or Gods may potentially exist are gonna have to start smiting pretty soon. Either that, or the general populace gets a wake-up call and starts doing the smiting themselves. :wow

Sigismund

Jesus Christ can’t come to Earth for the Day of Reckoning sooner

Not even Jesus could save these fools at this point. Whatever God or Gods may potentially exist are gonna have to start smiting pretty soon. Either that, or the general populace gets a wake-up call and starts doing the smiting themselves. :wow
Like I said before, we need another Great Flood.

I'm aware I'll perish in it as well, but that for the best, just reset this shit

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
:drake

these satanic pedos openly admit it, and they get positive votes? wow, God really love us for not having us erased, not erasing this clown world, at this point, he really waits how far these degen humans will push His patience and limits, i am ashamed to know, we live in the same era, with those degen monsters, puke and disgust like a combo with these news, how they have the nerve to even suggest stuff like that, atrocious, smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back