OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
repent and pray that He will save us from this madness, we aint like those degen monsters

we can do better than that, its a big spiritual test, we must not fail, stay strong, bros, stay strong, both mentally and physically

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Like I said before, we need another Great Flood.

I'm aware I'll perish in it as well, but that for the best, just reset this shit
God doesn’t do that shit anymore. We’re on some Book of Revelations stuff with the shit people are doing with no restraint right now

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
No really, read Revelations and the detailed description of how the unfaithful of mankind fall into utter debauchery and degeneration just in time for the Last Judgment. It’s spot on to what we see today constantly just like many other things the Good Book predicted thousands of years in advance.

With that, here’s a passage

Ftw6oD4aUAASjME

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
There's hope bros
God willing it won't end like this
This is being pushed by a bunch of old, commie boomers, just as the west is dying because of their idiocy. They've already managed to piss off the american people in particular, and if they push this through, high chance the camel's back gets officially broken at that point, and the cathedral has civil war on its hands. Against a people that far outnumber them. This could very well end up being the biggest overreach in human history.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
This is being pushed by a bunch of old, commie boomers, just as the west is dying because of their idiocy. They've already managed to piss off the american people in particular, and if they push this through, high chance the camel's back gets officially broken at that point, and the cathedral has civil war on its hands. Against a people that far outnumber them. This could very well end up being the biggest overreach in human history.
Wonder how many of these fucks took a trip or 3 at Epstein’s island

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Sigismund Being less pessimistic and going to say that what we truly need is a reminder of God in such a way as the Miracle of the Sun in this day and age. Nothing like a Great Flood or the inevitable Last Judgment. Just a reminder to people that He exists.

All the stuff we’re seeing now is a result of the decline of Christianity. There’s even atheists I’ve seen that point to how faith is necessary for a society to function. Without faith, people lose the need for social norms and even basic human decency before long.

Last edited:

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
924737552_941b899182_b.jpg

glad to know that crisis core still remains > :heston
Late but I still remember the cope from people who thought that Square would ignore Advant Children, Crisis core etc. We'd be back to "grounded feats" where characters don't jump thousands of feet into the air. Instead they not only doubled down on the compilation shit but literally introduced fanfic writers in the game :mjlol . It genuinely made me look at the compilation less harshly. At least it had some amount of respect for the original game :kobeha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back