Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

hmmm…

Redo of Healer

High Guardian Spice

Last of Us Part 2 and the Tv show. Safe to say pretty much any future projects by Naughty Dog and/or Cuckmann

Anything by Garth Ennis

Steven Universe

Basically anything that’s either overly tasteless and trashy (Garth Ennis, Redo) or woke dogshit that puts whatever stupid ideology it’s shoving into my face in favor of art or quality story telling are at the bottom of my shit list.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Why did that suck?
aside from the trash tier animation, which I can honestly completely forgive, the story was dog shit

Every episode feels like it skipped at least 3 in-between, Kicker is possibly the most annoying human sidekick in transformers history. The sole good thing about it was when Shockblast breaks out of prison and murders a bunch of people in the span of about 15 minutes. It's really bad, and with one or two exceptions it's easily my least favorite thing Transformers has put out.

It's also weird because its predecessor and sequel (retroactive) are both really cool, not sure how or why they dropped the ball so hard here.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Last of Us Part 2 and the Tv show. Safe to say pretty much any future projects by Naughty Dog and/or Cuckmann
American Krogan's latest video of that shitty TV show on Odyssey really shows just how horrendous the writing in that show actually is. Good fucking lord, Neil isn't even trying to hide how much he and his co-writer hate Christians, with how he portrayed the Christian group(the only group in the entire show that is entirely white, hilariously enough) as unknowing cannibals that are barely keeping it together.

Meanwhile, this nigga legit had multi-cultural communists be the only ones who actually had shit that worked. :mjlol :mjlol :mjlol My fucking sides were in orbit at that nonsense. Druckmann drank that delusionade cola so hard at some point in his life, I swear. Funniest thing is, TLOU2 and the show had constant praise for Judaism, which is pretty funny, considering that Yahweh, the god of Israel and Judaism, would be looking upon the filth that Druckmann created, and would be utterly disgusted at Neil, going off the Torah/Old Testament.:kobeha

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
American Krogan's latest video of that shitty TV show on Odyssey really shows just how horrendous the writing in that show actually is. Good fucking lord, Neil isn't even trying to hide how much he and his co-writer hate Christians, with how he portrayed the Christian group(the only group in the entire show that is entirely white, hilariously enough) as unknowing cannibals that are barely keeping it together.

Meanwhile, this nigga legit had multi-cultural communists be the only ones who actually had shit that worked. :mjlol :mjlol :mjlol My fucking sides were in orbit at that nonsense. Druckmann drank that delusionade cola so hard at some point in his life, I swear. Funniest thing is, TLOU2 and the show had constant praise for Judaism, which is pretty funny, considering that Yahweh, the god of Israel and Judaism, would be looking upon the filth that Druckmann created, and would be utterly disgusted at Neil, going off the Torah/Old Testament.:kobeha
There was no allusion to David or the cannibals being Christians in the game either. Just Cuckmann rehashing the psuedo-Christian murder cult from the second game since he’s an unoriginal hack.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Derpmaster9000 Christianity seems to be the only religion that exists to hardcore lefties in the entertainment business. Or at least the only one they’re offended so much by and constantly feel the need to shit on the followers of with these tired stereotypes they keep doing.

Really, I expect nothing less from a subhuman cuck that simps for Anita Sarkeesian of all people

@Derpmaster9000 Christianity seems to be the only religion that exists to hardcore lefties in the entertainment business. Or at least the only one they’re offended so much by and constantly feel the need to shit on the followers of with these tired stereotypes they keep doing.

Really, I expect nothing less from a subhuman cuck that simps for Anita Sarkeesian of all people

It offends them because they was "forced" to going to Church when they was kids and hated it and took it to a level of beyond rebelling against mom and pop and became the absolute anti-thesis of Christianity.
It's funny too because I hated going to Church when I was a kid, that didn't mean I didn't care for the religion or if they actually focused on the right things(i.e. More or less pointed out Samson being an absolute badass beating people's asses and similar stuff), I wouldn't have hated going to Church as much but I do understand why they go for the more "boring" stuff.

It's also hilarious when Cuckmann and Anita always argue how sexist characters like Ayane, Rachel, most of the Dead or Alive cast and others are when they have infinitely more agency and character than whatever the fuck Abby is or whatever Anita tried to champion on her show.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Honestly while I never read it in full and only saw a tiny bit of it, there was this one Drakengard spinoff manga that just pissed me off so much with it's horrendous writing and cringtastic edge and degenaracy that I just noped the fuck out after skimming through a part of it that involved Caim since that was the only thing that interested me. The fact he was there and still didn't save it tells you how bad it was.

@Papa Nier
You know what I am talking about.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Cuckmann, who thought up such a shit character as Abby as the best he can come up with for a female protagonist or turning Ellie into Angry Lesbian Karen defined entirely by her sexuality has no business throwing shade at Cortana

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

As Xhom put it, it's likely personal to them, and they have a vendetta against it. They've gone well past the point of simply just not believing the religion, and gone into straight up revilement of it, to the point where they're actively promoting everything counter to it, up to and including pedo shit, unironically.

And again, super funny when it's a Jew doing it, who is simultaneously praising their own religion whilst clearly having never read their own damn scripture, because as I've already put it, Yahweh, if he does exist, isn't gonna be pleased one bit with them, part of the so-called 'chosen' people, being degenerates on some sodom and gomorrah type trash.

TLDR, Druckman isn't just a clown, he's the whole damn circus at this point.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
AE66E5E7-E2B3-4DDC-BD49-4C6C51932757.jpeg
The more I hear about what's going on behind the scenes, the more the schizo part of my brain gets stronger and believes Monty's passing was planned.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
It's what happens when you spend your entire education period of 20+years being told by commie fucks and their intersectional pupperts that Chirstianity and Westerners are the root and source of all the evil in the world.

Make sure you don't put your kids through this.

Sigismund

As Xhom put it, it's likely personal to them, and they have a vendetta against it. They've gone well past the point of simply just not believing the religion, and gone into straight up revilement of it, to the point where they're actively promoting everything counter to it, up to and including pedo shit, unironically.

And again, super funny when it's a Jew doing it, who is simultaneously praising their own religion whilst clearly having never read their own damn scripture, because as I've already put it, Yahweh, if he does exist, isn't gonna be pleased one bit with them, part of the so-called 'chosen' people, being degenerates on some sodom and gomorrah type trash.

TLDR, Druckman isn't just a clown, he's the whole damn circus at this point.
Yep, Orthodox or highly Conservative Jews that still follow the Torah's scriptures dogmatically are noted and hated by other Jews.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yep, Orthodox or highly Conservative Jews that still follow the Torah's scriptures dogmatically are noted and hated by other Jews.
And much to the chagrin /pol/ and a majority of 4chan, those very same lefty jews despise the state of Israel and are always shown applauding the Palestinians even when they attack and bomb civilians or use theirs as meat shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back