One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_20230320-075656.jpg
Screenshot_20230320-075705.jpg

:mjgrin

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
Boruto has always been better since chapter 1.

The hype, the leaks, Black Clover will never reach that level.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Truth be told, I don’t know what fucking twist even happened. Android chick has an overpowered Ootsutsuki ability to brainwash the entire planet.

What it is is an interesting scenario for Boruto. Kawaki has taken his place in everyone else’s mind has the son of Naruto while he’s been made a rogue.

Yeah,wasn't just garbage but an entire pile of it

It's really understated how bad the twist of Boruto is.
Boruto didn't become the enemy of the world due to his own actions, but Kawaki getting ultra lucky in that Eida literally had Worldwide range Mind Hax and it just so happened to work when Kawaki suggested something due to becoming an enemy of Kohona.
The worst part? It didn't even affect Hinata nor Naruto as they are locked away from it(But obviously can't do shit either). So it's not even a good twist since the instant they are out, the whole thing is basically over.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
In that timeline, Caim’s and Furiae’s parents get killed even more brutally compared to the original timeline. Furiae was even there to witness it. She was greatly traumatized to the point where she was driven insane by the event and tried to put her parents back together. In the original timeline, only Caim witnessed it.
I know, I said I skimmed it and what made it unreadable was the faggy elf who was obviously the mangaka's darling because he had more plot armor than the MC and was the most obnoxiously edgy one dimensional character who had no depth and was just "RAPE RAPE, KILL KILL, ARN'T I SO KOOL GUISSSSSSS?!" all the way through who never receive any comeuppance and gets away with everything which stays to the very end as I read the wiki on the plot and it makes me never want to fucking bother with the rest of the manga if it is going to all end up being a pointless excuse for the author to engage in her shitty edge fest for the sake of edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back