OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
You know what I want. I wanna see a verse with an actual omnipresent character in it. The closest I've seen was ajimu and even then it wasn't really what I would want out of an omni power.

I want it to be revealed that this nigga is, was, and will be everything everywhere across all of time and space. He doesn't need to have anything more than that for it to be dope as fuck for me.

I wanna see ACTUAL omnipresence

c3ec550a-5c82-4e90-892a-a889f1353d42.jpg

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
@Vespa Crabro Is it ever stated how Execution Bullets actually work in Lobotomy Corporation?

I always assumed they're either W Corp or G corp stuff but I could never determine which made more sense.

Sigismund

It's even more retarded when you actually understand the World of Warhammer AND the fact he put a GUN on the flags which have people who consistently throw out anyone who dares goes against the hivemind.

It's so many levels of irony that it becomes hilarious to me.
I also love that there was just a trans shooter, and he still went through with it. I'd give him a 10/10 if it was a shitpost, but the replies make it obvious its not.
Also this is the same setting where heterochromia can get you killed for genetic deviance, cutting off your own genitals under the idea that youre the different sex would get you tagged as a Slanneshi cultist, or butchered by the population who believe that youre scorning the Emperor for defiling the glorious human form and saying he was wrong on what sex you were.
The Admech would just turn you into a servitor, at best.
It's not a good place to live, and no, you wouldn't be accepted for who you are. You either conform, or you died horribly. Or sell your soul to Hell, which is still dying horribly.

I also love that there was just a trans shooter, and he still went through with it. I'd give him a 10/10 if it was a shitpost, but the replies make it obvious its not.
Also this is the same setting where heterochromia can get you killed for genetic deviance, cutting off your own genitals under the idea that youre the different sex would get you tagged as a Slanneshi cultist, or butchered by the population who believe that youre scorning the Emperor for defiling the glorious human form and saying he was wrong on what sex you were.
The Admech would just turn you into a servitor, at best.
It's not a good place to live, and no, you wouldn't be accepted for who you are. You either conform, or you died horribly. Or sell your soul to Hell, which is still dying horribly.

What's truly funny to me is that the last bastion of Humanity is ultimately gonna LOSE. There is no winning in Warhammer, it's just not dying as miserably as you can. What the fuck is waving LGBT+ flags gonna do? We die equal in horrific death?
The representation shit makes zero sense in Warhammer even on a basic level.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
You know what I want. I wanna see a verse with an actual omnipresent character in it. The closest I've seen was ajimu and even then it wasn't really what I would want out of an omni power.

I want it to be revealed that this nigga is, was, and will be everything everywhere across all of time and space. He doesn't need to have anything more than that for it to be dope as fuck for me.

I only know a few and even then some are really just "local omnipresence"

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I can name a mofo
D8rCCga.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back