OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

Yes because that woman totally looks like "the one they'd call when things go wrong" or like she'd ever have been in the CIA at any point. :kobeha

The whole reason Cobra Bubbles works so well in the original is because he doesn't look or act like a stereotypical social worker, making it that much more funny. Which you would think would be what they'd want given how much people talk shit about stereotypes, or the fact that he's a black man and they love shoehorning in black characters.

Can't wait to see the people who defended Black Ariel try and defend the REMOVAL of a Black character. :mjpls

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
When reading some manga or some LN/WN it pisses me off these authors that try to say killing is "evil not matter what"

Nah nigga,i'm not thinking killing this psychopath that tortured and used people and animals in living experiments is "evil", fuck that

:catgun
I hate that shit so much. You can tell those authors are pussies who never experienced evil fucks in real life and if put in a situation with them they would either cower in fear or stupidly try to "reason" with them like they are fucking Naruto n shit only to get immediately shanked.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes because that woman totally looks like "the one they'd call when things go wrong" or like she'd ever have been in the CIA at any point. :kobeha

The whole reason Cobra Bubbles works so well in the original is because he doesn't look or act like a stereotypical social worker, making it that much more funny. Which you would think would be what they'd want given how much people talk shit about stereotypes, or the fact that he's a black man and they love shoehorning in black characters.

Can't wait to see the people who defended Black Ariel try and defend the REMOVAL of a Black character. :mjpls
They also complain about a Filipina being casted as a Hawaiian when 90% of Hawaiians are Filipinos nowadays

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I hate that shit so much. You can tell those authors are pussies who never experienced evil fucks in real life and if put in a situation with them they would either cower in fear or stupidly try to "reason" with them like they are fucking Naruto n shit only to get immediately shanked.
the concept of killing in fiction be handled like ass

killing innocents is wrong which is a no brainer
killing evil fucks shouldn't be

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
finally had a chance to watch the second season of Primal. yeah this may be the best cartoon I've ever seen, I think Genndy finally outdid Samurai Jack. Dude was always a master storyteller but he has matured so much even just within this project
Fuck you reminded me that I need to catch up on that.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
i still have 4 episodes left but the decision to have nearly no dialogue is working extremely well this season, really makes you contemplate every action the characters are making and how it affects them.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
the_guyver_and_blue_beetle_by_phil_cho_d2ngcvl-fullview.jpg

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
MS was clarified later to just require severe enough trauma to activate like with Obito who got his from witnessing Rin’s death.

Real question is how many chapters will this make Sarada relevant before she’s regulated once more to the sidelines

:hestonpls

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
AAY1BxAAEZN3.jpg

>Killed no one she loved
>Somehow gained the Mangekyou Sharingan

:dafuq Just end this shitty Manga, I swear to god.
You don't need to kill anyone to get it. Uchihas being retards, misunderstood the info passed down and assumed that killing is the only way.

It's not, you just need to go through a metric assload of trauma , which typically happens when someone close to you dies.

Come on now, this shit has been established since early Part 2 or some shit.

You don't need to kill anyone to get it. Uchihas being retards, misunderstood the info passed down and assumed that killing is the only way.

It's not, you just need to go through a metric assload of trauma , which typically happens when someone close to you dies.

Come on now, this shit has been established since early Part or some shit.

Wasn't that JUST the Sharingan though?
Man, my Naruto lore is literally failing me right now...
Then did she get that Trauma from that bullshit with Boruto then?
Or is it from Naruto being locked up?
:maury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back