OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, you got me there... seriously though, I keep forgetting Kishimoto really did make the Uchiha so stupid so I went with them really having to kill family members for that stupid shit.
Again though, how did she get that level of Trauma from what happened to Boruto then?

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Kenobi episode 1
Mario Bross movie (1993)
Last three Star Wars movies
Superman 64
Bratz video games (my niece as a child literally needed my help to beat the damn game)
MCU Eternals as OG said
Dragon Ball Z Sagas
Is it wrong that I actually found some fun with this game? lol

Satisfying as hell to finish up a combo that ends with you sending whatever poor fool flying across the screen

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
@Vespa Crabro Is it ever stated how Execution Bullets actually work in Lobotomy Corporation?

I always assumed they're either W Corp or G corp stuff but I could never determine which made more sense.
Can't be W or G corp tech since W corp's Singularity is Save Points. Most likely culprit is some form of F corp's "opening" singularity but in bullet form instead of fairy form

G corp is centered around Genome experiments which leads to stuff like Gregor's insect arm automatically seeking out and ripping out hearts

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
I thought G corp also had gravity manipulation tech, which is why I was thinking it was a black hole bullet or some shit :mjgrin

AAY1BxAAEZN3.jpg

>Killed no one she loved
>Somehow gained the Mangekyou Sharingan

:dafuq Just end this shitty Manga, I swear to god.
Nah it’s not about killing.

It’s trauma. Obito got his Mangekyo by seeing Rin die iirc

Uchihas are just power hungry retards and went with “kill your best friend” because it was easier.

What did Sarada even suffer with, exactly? I dunno

Nah it’s not about killing.

It’s trauma. Obito got his Mangekyo by seeing Rin die iirc

Uchihas are just power hungry retards and went with “kill your best friend” because it was easier.

What did Sarada even suffer with, exactly? I dunno

I know, Type-Rey told me that, I legit forgot because I usually erased the dumbest parts of Shippuden from my brain.
So it's clarified but it still makes me laugh at how they can't even watch a horror movie without gaining MS and becoming psychotic.

I know, Type-Rey told me that, I legit forgot because I usually erased the dumbest parts of Shippuden from my brain.
So it's clarified but it still makes me laugh at how they can't even watch a horror movie without gaining MS and becoming psychotic.
True. Sasuke straight up got to see his entire family die, yet he didn’t awaken Three Tomoe, yet Kakashi and Obito saw their teammate die and it skipped to MS

Sharingan has ALWAYS been total bullshit. Gets too much love from Kishi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back