OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
macken arata = the dude who plays seiya in this, is sonny chiba's son and has played live action enishi (kenshin), scar (fma) and now live action zoro too

he has very good martial skills and his presence is ok, but idk, adapting seiya is a dif subject, the cgi movie was far far closer to the og material, and the armors were cooler too

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member

74310.jpg
84248.jpg

tsume = zoro's long lost bro

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
kuramada wants the green cheesecake, he wants to become likable in west too, dont blame him

he wants his series to become profitable, but the question is at what cost? will he become sellout or just accept his series being altered? only time will tell, lol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
and speaking of sseiya

just give us a new animated season of lost canvas already, its been like 10 years and so, lmao

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Just make the rest of Lost Canvas into anime, niggas really keep making live-actions when most of the time it only give infamy to the series and becomes a black sheep.

I think he is a bit late for this game of pandering o the west should try doing something with quality instead

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Being honest, the Saint Seiya live action doesn’t look too bad.

I don’t think it’s really going to make a difference in making the series any more popular though. Live action anime is almost always a miss for fans. And are they even doing a re-release of the volumes of the original manga for this movie to advertise to?

This just seems like a weird tactic if the aim is to reach to a wider audience for Saint Seiya. Should have done what they did with JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure that made it mainstream in the west: Solid anime adaptation by David Productions and publishers taking advantage of the positive word of mouth of the anime to start selling brand new, hard copy volumes of the manga.

Saint Seiya could use a new anime remake. Original anime is pretty poorly aged as much as I like it

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
M0aHxC2g2CiTuQJSuXw_FYzSJi-S9c9NT6IHhAYHpNw.jpg
f6a626a3f50851f76cb91c3ddeb7ccd1.jpg

actually, a remake of goku time, with takahashi and shida as part of it would be so lit

reminder

that

takahashi already has drawn ssj4 several times, and is a fan of it

an hd goku time would be so fresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back