Not open for further replies.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Ft-3yxyaQAM3pQ0

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Toyo does a good job with Piccolo most of the time. Gave Frost a run for his money in their fight just by fighting normally compared to the anime where he relied completely on a single Special Beam Cannon
It seems like he’s tying it to Moro arc where Piccolo apparently reached SSB tier

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It seems like he’s tying it to Moro arc where Piccolo apparently reached SSB tier
Don’t mind that at all. Hopefully also makes his Ultimate Piccolo form put up a better fight against Gamma as opposed to it just being a stepping stone to Orange Piccolo and utterly useless by itself in the movie

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Don’t mind that at all. Hopefully also makes his Ultimate Piccolo form put up a better fight against Gamma as opposed to it just being a stepping stone to Orange Piccolo and utterly useless by itself in the movie
I’m entirely convinced Ultimate Piccolo is just Toei filler to keep Orange Piccolo as a surprise when people go see the actual film, which is probably why he got that treatment

Toyo will probably give him a better performance tho, yeah

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So normally weird or scary dreams don’t faze me. Finally had one now that got me,

Had a dream of looking up at the night sky outside my house and seeing another huge planet or meteor approaching and getting bigger as it was going to collide with Earth. Shit terrified me so much that getting up in the middle of the night half-awake and I was still hallucinating it that I went outside to check to make sure there was nothing in the sky.

The only reason I can think of having this dream was from watching YouTube videos of how planets would look in our sky if they were closer. Like this one.

Last edited:

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Nothing survives for long at the bottom of the ocean. These scavengers go through entire whale carcasses like nothing.

Their also why the remains of the Titanic are just barely holding itself together now and predicted to not survive before the end of the 2020’s, collapsing into an unrecognizable pile of rust on the ocean floor before this decade ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back