OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Apparently Cyberpunk 2077's new update allows the use of Nvidia's of image generating AI to make "fake frames" in the game itself, thus allowing the game to run at high frame rates even when using super intense ray-tracing.

cool

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
FVCj-mEXoAALZNu.jpg

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

one of actual irl rivals outside of the ring, was against this popular hood leader back in prime mike's era in 80's, gai was like 6'5 feet, who had boxing background and was also full on pcp, pcp is so lethal, that makes you immune to pain and damage soak, where reports have shown, people have took several taser shots or stabbed and keep going up, cuz they dont feel pain, for several minutes

and was able to not only close the distance between them, at some point, he punched even mitch's mouth guard off and was taunting him while doing pseudo ui mode on him, he basically humiliated him and mike also won the fight

after their boxing fight, several years later, mitch is back on his hood stuff, and they had another fight on the streets, where mitch tried to assault him on the streets, but their fight there, was even more raw, no rings and all, mike went full cold mode there, those who were watched the fight, cuz no footage, most of them said, mike basically broke him, and mitch used the excuse, mike sucker punched him, lmao

you know this is how mike's best quote comes here handily

''everybody has a plan until they get hit in the face'' so yeah, everyone barks and yells in order to intimidate the opponent, but the more dangerous one, is the gai who speaks less and in full zone mode when its in a fight

also, good enough, after all of that, mitch later turned into Christianity and stopped his habits, in a way, mike helped him to get a reality check, and helped him to change his life as well

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
deTQugol.jpg

its here bois, a clash between gojo and sukuna (in megumi's body now) is about to begin, soon

GOJO VS SUKUNA ROUND 2 --- Gojo : "You've changed from a while ago, MEGUMI!!
-Recall to when Sukuna said when he takes over Yuji, he will first kill Gojo. Sukuna now says "it turned out to be this brat's body but I'll kill you". Gojo ridicules Sukuna saying, "the guy who ran away from Yuji is acting all mighty, how pitiful"
-Uraume is enraged cuz Gojo ridiculed Sukuna. She tries attack but Gojo send him away with a punch
-Kenjaku arrives and stops Sukuna saying "you've to finish my promise before you fight him". Gojo thinks he also got some job to do before fighting. And Sukuna agrees to Kenjaku's demand.
-Gojo: "A superior person like Sukuna sama is going to listen to a guy that looks like a dust cloth sewen by your mom? HeHeHe"
-Gojo proposes the fight to retake on few weeks later!!! Kenjaku says "Haha, how romantic"
-Recall to when Yuji had asked Gojo if Sukuna is stronger than him. Gojo had replied it will be tough if Sukuna regains all his powers. Thus Yuji had asked, "would you lose?" Gojo replies the same thing again, "i will win!!!!!"

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
my opinion for this

gojo about to make the biggest mistake in the series, cuz even this sukuna despite being so strong, still isn't his prime version, and gojo wants to have their fight with sukuna reaching his full power, this is dumb z cell saga vegeta arrogance in a way, mean, gojo could had end him there, but does the mistake now, to wait for sukuna to regain all of his powers

got a feeling, gojo going to lose, or maybe die even, and unleash in a way yuji's full limit limiter levels (just like ssj2 teen gohan was achieved - jjk edition) and he will be the one to defeat fp sukuna

either way, seems itadori about to have more feels time, let the boi catch a break, gege :wow

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
my opinion for this

gojo about to make the biggest mistake in the series, cuz even this sukuna despite being so strong, still isn't his prime version, and gojo wants to have their fight with sukuna reaching his full power, this is dumb z cell saga vegeta arrogance in a way, mean, gojo could had end him there, but does the mistake now, to wait for sukuna to regain all of his powers

got a feeling, gojo going to lose, or maybe die even, and unleash in a way yuji's full limit limiter levels (just like ssj2 teen gohan was achieved - jjk edition) and he will be the one to defeat fp sukuna

either way, seems itadori about to have more feels time, let the boi catch a break, gege :wow
Gojo might be able to win but the problem is that will Kenjaku is very likely to do something and even Sukuna might play dirty

I don't think its a good if after all this time gege make Gojo behave like this just to lose the fight and get himself killed or crippled, its one of the worst things you've been waiting character to come back since fucking forever and the first time he shows up he loses

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
i know what u trying to say

but the point is, if gojo loses, he loses from fp sukuna = strongest antagonist in the series, even in the old era, they couldnt fully erase him, just sealed him for a long time

gege tries to mimic the cell saga in a way - in his own version, gojo does now cell saga vegeta's mistake

so far, this setup, in this arc is quite similar

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
I just hope Itadori gets some nice powerup eventually and beat sukuna by himself up at some point, he can't catch a break and i hardly feel he got much stronger because everyone near him is absudrly strong:skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back