OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
gege has a weird way for powering up itadori

literally zenkais through suffering, thats some z future trunks trauma and ptsd gains - lite edition, gege, chill :wow

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Pain build character
No pain no gain

MYPEIN.png

itadori becomes pein's kouhai, later

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
I do understand your point and it would be a massive waste of Gojo finally comes back just to lose so Itadori can throw hands with a fully powered Sukuna...

thats what happened with gohan vs cell :mjpls

gojo in this arc, is a mix of cell saga goku and vegeta, he gon train yuji, but also fight a fp sukuna in the end, to test his plan, reminds you of something? :mjlol

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
If the spoilers of the next chapter of Saint Seiya EPR are true, there could be an upgrade.

Apparently, if Gaia was awakened, it would destroy the entire multiverse, together with all the gods, and would unify all of Saint Seiya in a single universe.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Mha chapter leak

"Tsukauchi despairs and La Brava warns him that some of the underground shelters are now close to Gunga, the civilians are in Dabi's blast radius. Then we see that the block where the Todoroki family is keeps collapsing and Gunhead tells them to open the emergency exit"

Why are the heroes such idiots man :mjlol ?

"Oh no you guys can't stay in this shelter where you're safe! We gotta move you to another one for some reason. But don't worry like Uraraka says you guys just gotta trust us to not fuck up for the 12th time. After all we're the real ones suffering here"

>a couple minutes later

"Oh no Dabi's going to blow himself up and I guess he and Endeavor were just standing there or something!!He's at your location and he can destroy entire cities, the shelters included unless Shoto gets here fucking immediately or we're all dead!! Um b-but don't worry, y-your lives are in our very competent hands!!

Idiots, as if there wasn't more of a reason why Uraraka could fuck herself with her shit speech :skully. I'll post the rest later because damn dude :wow.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
If the spoilers of the next chapter of Saint Seiya EPR are true, there could be an upgrade.

Apparently, if Gaia was awakened, it would destroy the entire multiverse, together with all the gods, and would unify all of Saint Seiya in a single universe.

gaia tracing a page out of unicron's book, how to become multiversal+, just by sleeping :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back