OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
acqua has testo, who cares about ur better character, touma has estrogen :heston
TRUE

0179-010.png

0179-003.png

Dragon Slayer>Dragon

Man literally warned the church and Touma he was coming, allowing them too mobilize and protect Touma, before beating the shit out of Touma's bodyguards and utterly smashing Touma

0153-024.png

Only reason Touma lived here was because Acqua is a cool guy who respects people with resolve :mjlol

Oh and the Amakusa Church after this have two separate fights with them being fodderized each time against Acqua. He was so strong that they had to make his own power blow up inside of him to defeat him and even then he pretty much walked it off.

Even in NT where he lost his Sainthood and DMM due to him stealing Gabriel's power, he was still overpowered as fuck.

on god bro. thats like one my main reasons to not like nasu shit.

nigga needs to stop

The truly funny part is that was only recently with FGO did the genderbending even started to happen often and even then, it still happened nowhere near as much as people complained about :heston

People acting like Nasu suddenly became that dude who turned every male character female like other showrunners and shit when he's the guy who only turned a decent number into females because of Multiverse Theory:oldryoma

I'm actually serious about that one, no bullshit.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Kouma is only one letter off of Touma after all :mjpls

>not posting the true to aru canon that no one knows about

Destroying Universes? Reliving multiples lives? throwing spears? FUCKING DODGING
None of that is real Touma just 2 shots Othinus and calls it a day
:hestonpls

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
TRUE

0179-010.png

0179-003.png

Dragon Slayer>Dragon

Man literally warned the church and Touma he was coming, allowing them too mobilize and protect Touma, before beating the shit out of Touma's bodyguards and utterly smashing Touma

0153-024.png

Only reason Touma lived here was because Acqua is a cool guy who respects people with resolve :mjlol

Oh and Amakusa have after this two separate fights with them being fodderized each time against Acqua. He was so strong that they had to make his own power blow up inside of him to defeat him and even then he pretty much walked it off.

Even in NT where he lost his Sainthood and DMM due to him stealing Gabriel's power, he was still overpowered as fuck.
Touma taking hits like a champ as usual :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
It's honestly funny because you can say that for some of the character designs but he atleast had the tendency to get character designers that knew how to make characters pop even when they look basic:
desktop-wallpaper-archer-fate-stay-night-anime-board-archer-emiya.jpg

61FbHRRMJQL.jpg

For instance, there's nothing unique or insane about these designs, they are actually pretty basic but here's the key:
It still fits the personality, the overall touches of what they are and still manages to be memorable and that's the true key to making a character that looks mid and a character that can be remembered.
Let's be real:

No one is going to remember Touma unless they go truly all out in making people care... it's literally the same issue with Saitama too. But people will remember Mob because despite how he looks plain, he still has a look that works for his character and personality.
That’s all great but factually wrong on the people not caring about Touma part. Touma currently holds the record for most consecutive years winning first place of any light novel character….

Or he would if Misaka didn’t completely destroy his record.

8r7G5P3.gif

Mugen made me like a bunch of characters before i even learned about who they were :hestonpls

Honestly? It was the same shit for me as well. I never realized how far people went to create characters and shit for MUGEN and you are like
"Who the fuck is this?":oldryoma

Touma taking hits like a champ as usual :wow

Yes he is...

SOMEBODY CALL 911!:maury

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
that mecha series by kamachi (idremember the name) looks cooler than 99% of no aru :heston

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
@Masterblack06

speaking of mugen, reminder that kumagawa's and touma's sprites are based on nanaya, he is truly their senpai too :heston
Theres so many fucking characters whos sprites are based off of Nanaya its hilarious
The truly funny part is that was only recently with FGO did the genderbending even started to happen often and even then, it still happened nowhere near as much as people complained about :heston

People acting like Nasu suddenly became that dude who turned every male character female like other showrunners and shit when he's the guy who only turned a decent number into females because of Multiverse Theory:oldryoma

I'm actually serious about that one, no bullshit.
Man I saw jack the ripper and that told me all i needed to know
:heston
Mugen made me like a bunch of characters before i even learned about who they were :hestonpls
Fucking Mugen is how I even know about Guilty Gear

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Honestly? It was the same shit for me as well. I never realized how far people went to create characters and shit for MUGEN and you are like
"Who the fuck is this?":oldryoma

Yes he is...

SOMEBODY CALL 911!:maury
He has unironically tanked (and I genuinely mean tanked) worse shit to be fair :mjgrin

He just doesn't stop getting up. :mjpls

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
mugen land has dozens of clones, who get their own unique moveset and sprites too :mjlol

kyo from kof, for example, has more clones than naruto's clone tech :heston

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
that mecha series by kamachi (idremember the name) looks cooler than 99% of no aru :heston

Heavy Object?

I read a couple of those, shit was actually kinda funny. MC plays mind games on an enemy pilot to get her to eject by making her think her own side set up a bomb in her cockpit as a failsafe

It was total BS but it worked and he got away with whatever the fuck they were there for

Man I saw jack the ripper and that told me all i needed to know

Funny enough there's a Male version of Jack The Ripper introduced in Strange/Fake, here's his picture:

b798989e4b3e32f104d07f89be423f2d.jpg@1200w_630h_1e_1c_1f.webp

If you are wondering, this is literally the ONLY pic you have that has anything that looks like him because Narita went with the "No one knows what Jack looks like" and otherwise just becomes someone... except if it's a little girl, then he's modelocked into looking like Jack The Ripper Assassin :oldryoma

Apparently there are multiple JTR versions just like in the legends that fit the IMO of the killer so...

He has unironically tanked (and I genuinely mean tanked) worse shit to be fair :mjgrin

He just doesn't stop getting up. :mjpls

Till he couldn't anymore when Acqua got done with him, we all saw the episode my dude, @Terry showed us it in 4K

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
That said it got kinda same-y after a while since it was always "Objects fight, good guy Object loses, zany shenanigans ensue, MC and friend somehow blow up/disable/drive away other Object"

Which happens three times in the first volume iirc

Kinda makes you wonder why Objects were even a thing tbh :skully

Paxton

V.I.P. Member
Funny enough there's a Male version of Jack The Ripper introduced in Strange/Fake, here's his picture:

b798989e4b3e32f104d07f89be423f2d.jpg@1200w_630h_1e_1c_1f.webp

If you are wondering, this is literally the ONLY pic you have that has anything that looks like him because Narita went with the "No one knows what Jack looks like" and otherwise just becomes someone... except if it's a little girl, then he's modelocked into looking like Jack The Ripper Assassin :oldryoma

Apparently there are multiple JTR versions just like in the legends that fit the IMO of the killer so...

Till he couldn't anymore when Acqua got done with him, we all saw the episode my dude, @Terry showed us it in 4K
Well, yeah. This doesn't have anything to do with what I said though.

He explicitly has tanked worse on screen. That's a fact.

Well, yeah. This doesn't have anything to do with what I said though.

He explicitly has tanked worse on screen. That's a fact.

Until guns come back in the picture again, that or Acqua and he's on the ground again :jerrykek

:heston

and later i introduced to you to high low, in a way, i gotta thank no aru, cuz it was so zzzzz, i introduced to the stream, a true kino series :heston

Well, that is true there so it's a nice way to put the series up there:

To Aru, so mid, you'll be looking for quality to cleanse the paletteclark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back